+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Close enough
    😂

This place is just full of Tory voting w@nkers

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    You don't have to vote/be Tory to see through the SNP cult. Tbh I reckon any sane, sensible person cannot fail to see the futility in Independence and the absolute dogs breakfast the SNP have made of 'running' the country. I am not a Tory voter but would actually vote Tory before voting for those SNP buffoons.

You don't promote your ideas effectively imo, by calling people, who you don't know, names. Try to explain why the SNP have better ideas for Scotland. How can destroying the Oil Capital of Europe be a rational and sensible decision. What will replace the jobs? As has been said elsewhere tearing up manufacturing, mining, and steel making jobs without any alternatives seems foolhardy to me.
    North Sea gas is a major source of heating for many many homes in Scotland. How do you think the costs of replacement can be worked out? Everything that I have read indicates that heat pumps are inefficient and need substantial amounts if electricity to make them work.
    I don't think any political party is telling the truth all the time but on this forum you get to read views that are based on practical experience.
    Explain why you think SNP/Green policies are what Scotland needs just now. The independence will fix things argument has not worked, ever, so I think the SNP need to change their focus if they want to regain the support they appear to have lost because of their reliance on the Greens and their obsession with independence.

Go put your braveheart make up on and have a good thrash

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Council leader of the year. 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my ****ing sides
    Cannot be bothered much with national politics let alone local stuff so have a question. Why do we have a Lord Provost and a Leader of the Cooncil? In the past was the Lord Provost not the Leader of the Cooncil? Things were better back in the day when we had proper Provosts like Tom Moore etc.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Cannot be bothered much with national politics let alone local stuff so have a question. Why do we have a Lord Provost and a Leader of the Cooncil? In the past was the Lord Provost not the Leader of the Cooncil? Things were better back in the day when we had proper Provosts like Tom Moore etc.
    Good post

But I'll always be bothered.

Think it might have something to do with no party having overall control of the Council. LP is elected by all councillors.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    You don't promote your ideas effectively imo, by calling people, who you don't know, names. Try to explain why the SNP have better ideas for Scotland. How can destroying the Oil Capital of Europe be a rational and sensible decision. What will replace the jobs? As has been said elsewhere tearing up manufacturing, mining, and steel making jobs without any alternatives seems foolhardy to me.
    North Sea gas is a major source of heating for many many homes in Scotland. How do you think the costs of replacement can be worked out? Everything that I have read indicates that heat pumps are inefficient and need substantial amounts if electricity to make them work.
    I don't think any political party is telling the truth all the time but on this forum you get to read views that are based on practical experience.
    Explain why you think SNP/Green policies are what Scotland needs just now. The independence will fix things argument has not worked, ever, so I think the SNP need to change their focus if they want to regain the support they appear to have lost because of their reliance on the Greens and their obsession with independence.
    Read an article online this morning about heat pumps in Norway , Sweden and Finland, extremely popular and the main source of heating in those countries , article hinted that the negative stories are being fed to the media from the gas lobby , just don't know what to believe these days

Quote Originally Posted by Mainlanddee View Post
    Read an article online this morning about heat pumps in Norway , Sweden and Finland, extremely popular and the main source of heating in those countries , article hinted that the negative stories are being fed to the media from the gas lobby , just don't know what to believe these days
    Houses at drumoig have them.....majority I've spoken to say houses arnt as warm as they would like them to be in winter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)