+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: QOS (a) Scottish Cup

Surely it's going to have an affect? Will JG have any answers? Interesting few weeks ahead, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    You just couldn't wait to say that could you?
    You can join him

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    You can join him
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Goodwin has to have a wee word with himself. His record in cup ties is woeful.
    He's gone out of four cups this year.

Scottish - Darvel.
    League Cup - Spartans, Partick
    Diddy cup - Falkirk
    Scottish again - QOTS.

Just. F*cking. Wow.

Next week will show us what this team is made of. Morton is another team struggling , 3 points is a must.
    Hopefully the Xboxes and PlayStation's are out at St Andrews next week. Marvin Bartley was talking rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He's gone out of four cups this year.

Scottish - Darvel.
    League Cup - Spartans, Partick
    Diddy cup - Falkirk
    Scottish again - QOTS.

Just. F*cking. Wow.
    And lost five in a row after the split to take us down. We are top if the division but it's exactly where we bloody ought to be. He still hasn't done anything to convince me. He's shown before that he wasn't capable of turning around our poor form, let's see if he can this time.

I'll not hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    And lost five in a row after the split to take us down. We are top if the division but it's exactly where we bloody ought to be. He still hasn't done anything to convince me. He's shown before that he wasn't capable of turning around our poor form, let's see if he can this time.

I'll not hold my breath.
    You been saving this up ??? , a lot more than him to blame for going down , to press we top of the league , unbeaten with best gd , yes today was poor , to have 35 attempts and not win in unbelievable, however that’s what happens when you don’t score . To call for him to go , however , is laughable

Hopefully get the blip out our system and get back to winning ways in league next week, must get back on track asap, win next week and no one will care any the cups this season

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    You been saving this up ??? , a lot more than him to blame for going down , to press we top of the league , unbeaten with best gd , yes today was poor , to have 35 attempts and not win in unbelievable, however that’s what happens when you don’t score . To call for him to go , however , is laughable
    You have your view, I have mine

That cool?

Also, only one question mark per question is required
    Last edited by Arabdownsouth; 25-11-2023 at 06:57 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)