+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ot self driving cars.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We don't care about your Wednesday friends. If you think technology is giving people more freedom then you're even dafter than I thought.
    This is one of the most bizarre posts I've seen in my 20 years on Millersmad.

Are you actually trying to suggest that assistive technologies have not improved the independence of people with disabilities!?

It's so obvious and easy to disprove that I'll just check what you were actually trying to say first, as its quite a daft post on the face of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Bell

(Just standing in for Crash as it's too early for him to be on here)
    .....is there no end to this bell?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    This is one of the most bizarre posts I've seen in my 20 years on Millersmad.

Are you actually trying to suggest that assistive technologies have not improved the independence of people with disabilities!?

It's so obvious and easy to disprove that I'll just check what you were actually trying to say first, as its quite a daft post on the face of it.
    Hooray, fame at last. Maybe I should’ve said some technology.

You’ve got to remember that no matter how bizarre or tenuous the topic is John2 will have a friend that is directly involved in it.

Then I'm still at a complete loss as to what point you were trying to make? It's quite a bizzare post to interpret even with this clarification.

Seemed quite straight forward and understandable to me

We have a Honda Passport (similar to a Pilot without the third row of seats). Not sure if they’re sold in the UK. It basically drives itself with lane keep assist and dynamic radar. It steers itself and applies the brakes if it senses danger ahead. Maybe Honda do this in the UK I don’t know. Fantastic car, we love it.

We have a Honda Passport (similar to a Pilot without the third row of seats). Not sure if they’re sold in the UK. It basically drives itself with lane keep assist and dynamic radar. It steers itself and applies the brakes if it senses danger ahead. Maybe Honda do this in the UK I don’t know. Fantastic car, we love it.
    You lazy **** 😄👍

lol. Need it all, driving amongst these nutters 😀

Thanks for the heads up Sota. I need to get one as I'm pissed half the time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast