+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Lincoln City v Barnsley

Romared Match Thoughts Lincoln City v Barnsley

Well after recent events a good performance and a victory tomorrow would certainly be welcome .

There's definitely animosity in the air and it's probably not a good idea to see a repeat of the Derby debacle and get our asses handed to us with another sold out away end spending their hard earned .

A very important game tomorrow in my opinion on quite a few levels .

Be lucky Mr Collins .

The most I can muster is, "Go Well Neill and Jon".

Well done to the fans who are travelling there. After a 0-3 and a 1-5 and being chucked out of the FA Cup fans deserve something to cheer.

Could be a defining game to our faltering season.

3 points we can think we are back on track.

Anything else the slide down the table continues.

An away point is always a good result & I would take that now but as a club we have just had a horrendous couple of weeks so I am hoping there is a bit of siege mentality amongst the camp & I would not be surprised if we put in a good performance & come home with 3 points , I just hope Mr Collins has the few quality players we have available & he can pick a positive side .

Morale in the camp must be low. Don't know if it's me but since the coach set on fire summat ez changed

Name:  IMG_8461.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  15.0 KB

REDS: Killip (GK), Cotter, Williams (c), de Gevigney, McCart, Cadden, Kane, Connell, Styles, McAtee, Cole.
    Subs: Flavell (GK), Łopata, Dodgson, Russell, Phillips, Cosgrove, Jaló.

IMPS: Jensen (GK), Sorensen, Jackson, Erhahon, Smith, Mandroiu, Burroughs, Adelakun, Eyoma, Mitchell, Makama.
    Subs: Wright (GK), Brown, Bishop, Duffy, Vale, Shodipo, Okewoye.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  IMG_8461.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  15.0 KB

REDS: Killip (GK), Cotter, Williams (c), de Gevigney, McCart, Cadden, Kane, Connell, Styles, McAtee, Cole.
    Subs: Flavell (GK), Łopata, Dodgson, Russell, Phillips, Cosgrove, Jaló.

IMPS: Jensen (GK), Sorensen, Jackson, Erhahon, Smith, Mandroiu, Burroughs, Adelakun, Eyoma, Mitchell, Makama.
    Subs: Wright (GK), Brown, Bishop, Duffy, Vale, Shodipo, Okewoye.
    Just about the best we've got at the moment , let's hope they can come away with the points although the point would be acceptable .

Im one of Jordan Williams biggest fans…..but he needs a rest, and someone else needs to be skipper.

1st Half
    Barnsley having vast majority of play.
    But our back 3 looking disjointed and low on confidence.
    Styles needs bringing off - he isn’t a No 10.
    Connell has to be the best player in League 1.

Pitter patter possession footballl from Barnsley - spreading the ball all over the field - AND GETTING NOWHERE.
    Typical example on 12.5 minutes - pressing forward with plenty of Barnsley players forward on Lincolns 18 yarder - result of that - the ball is passed back to Killip.

The sooner Collins f@@ks off - the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Im one of Jordan Williams biggest fans…..but he needs a rest, and someone else needs to be skipper.
    Gets exposed one on one with the inevitable losing of his head and makes the wrong decision , no composure , no reading of the situation and gives away a penalty that's totally avoidable .

Poor doesn't even do the error justice , brainless .

From an experienced player too .

Lots of effort but lacking any real quality on that first half showing .

Two very average league one outfits on display here .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast