+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Surely the answer will be that we are the leagues joint top scorers so going forward is not really a big problem .
    Not hard is it Shad mi owd .

To quote Gary Kemp of Spandau Ballet

🎵 Questions questions
    Give me no answers
    To cut a long story short I lost my mind 🎵

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Surely the answer will be that we are the leagues joint top scorers so going forward is not really a big problem .
    Well they could give that answer.
    But I very much doubt that they will.
    As they run the risk of part of the audience falling into howls of laughter.
    That’s part of the audience that attends these types of events and takes notice to what the club has been broadcasting for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    That’s part of the audience that attends these types of events and takes notice to what the club has been broadcasting for the last few years.
    Oh I see it's an expert only audience is it ?

Yep you've really had an enormous impact haven't you by attending these events ?

You've really shaped improvement in competence , growth , financial prudence and the match day experience ? .

You ask a question like the one you are proposing and they'll laugh at you as they easily brush it aside .

Truth is these events are hosted by complete incompetent fools and attended by even bigger fools who are deluded enough to think they can make a difference .

Here's a bit of advice from a non expert , stopping buying ST's and funding the club , that's when people of this ilk start listening .

Here's a bit of advice from a non expert , stopping buying ST's and funding the club , that's when people of this ilk start listening .[/QUOTE]
    That’s been my strategy since this lot arrived and will remain so until they have gone unless I see a significant change of mind regarding investment. The only way we are headed is backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    You are right I do not think they will either simply because it is the truth , we do score goals , we have bigger problems stopping the goals than scoring & the player recruitment team have failed miserably with their attempts to address the problem , still I suppose burying their heads in the sand & relying on a data sheet will eventually have us water tight .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Oh I see it's an expert only audience is it ?

Yep you've really had an enormous impact haven't you by attending these events ?

You've really shaped improvement in competence , growth , financial prudence and the match day experience ? .

You ask a question like the one you are proposing and they'll laugh at you as they easily brush it aside .

Truth is these events are hosted by complete incompetent fools and attended by even bigger fools who are deluded enough to think they can make a difference .

Here's a bit of advice from a non expert , stopping buying ST's and funding the club , that's when people of this ilk start listening .
    So when I say ……
    ……..So get ready for questions from the floor such as - as tha tasted black pudding yit - and we need summert doing abart broken sink int wimins lav.
    What bit of that made you come to the conclusion that’s it’s ’an expert only audience’ ???

And what makes you think that people - including myself - who attend these meetings - determine the tactics of the club during the meeting ???

BTW - I didn’t see anyone on the stage laughing at any questions posed to them.
    Far from it.

And why have a dig at Barnsley supporters who are interested in the club to the extent that they get off their ar@se to attend these meetings to ask questions and listen ???

Also worth mentioning - we have a fabulous chairperson - the only one I know of that puts himself infront of supporters at a meeting that is OPEN TO ALL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12