+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Wycombe Wanderers

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That pass from Styles in the first half that went out of play did for me last night and I'd had enough , final straw of half n hour of complete tripe .

If Styles wants away then fine , knock thi sen art but at least play well to get away and we all benefit .

Every time he comes back from international duty this is what he's like , spoilt child syndrome and entitlement .

Tha had a good season at LWB under Val and as far as a midfielder is concerned the jury is still out in my opinion .

Whether the lunatics upstairs are telling Collins he's got to play so we can sell him in January I wouldn't bet against .

Wants dropping for me , not worth a shirt based on what he's giving us .
    IMO - Styles doesn’t know what his job is.
    And neither do the other 10.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That pass from Styles in the first half that went out of play did for me last night and I'd had enough , final straw of half n hour of complete tripe .

If Styles wants away then fine , knock thi sen art but at least play well to get away and we all benefit .

Every time he comes back from international duty this is what he's like , spoilt child syndrome and entitlement .

Tha had a good season at LWB under Val and as far as a midfielder is concerned the jury is still out in my opinion .

Whether the lunatics upstairs are telling Collins he's got to play so we can sell him in January I wouldn't bet against .

Wants dropping for me , not worth a shirt based on what he's giving us .

Couldn't agree more.

One thing I can't stand is a player in a Barnsley shirt with a half arsed attitude and one who is not prepared to do the hard miles.

Tha teks Barry Cotter for example. The lad gives it everything he's got and tries to influence the game the best he can. Unfortunately, Cotter isn't blessed with the necessary quality to consistently provide good crosses into the mix for the front lads. He cost 20k from an Irish team at the end of the day. Tha can't expect miracles. However, as frustrating as Cotters inconsistency is, I'd have a player like him in the side above Styles any day of the week because he gives his best, displays a professional attitude and wants to play to the best of his ability for himself and for Barnsley.

Styles has ability and has proven he can hold his own in the championship and play regularly for a re emerging international team. That's the disappointing thing, its pointless having the repertoire unless he's prepared to work hard with it and for me on displays this season, he doesn't deserve a shirt at this moment in time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234