+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of contract May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Louise ?
    A year or two ago I bumped into Appere at the checkout in Aldi's and as any self-respecting Arab would have, I said, 'Hi Louis'.
    He acknowledged by saying 'It's Louie'.
    I said 'ffs mate I nearly got it right'
    (Nah I didn't!).
    But I did bump into him. Hope he's getting on fine.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    i'd be quite ruthless and based on age and If i think they can step up i'd keep

Louise Moult,Criag Sibbald,Kevin Holt,Scott Mcmann,Chris Mochrie

and bin

Mark Birighitti-obviously
    Kieran Freeman-not good enough
    Archie Meekison- physically not upto it, always injured
    Ross Graham- not good enough
    Declan Glass- age+physically not upto it
    Flynn Duffy-not good enough
    Mathew Cudjoe- dont think he will quite make it
    Sadat Anakue-who ?
    No offence arab1970 but on what basis are you judging Flynn Duffy as not good enough? IIRC correctly he hasn't played a first team game since pre season or LC summer 2022? Not even sure he played LC ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    No offence arab1970 but on what basis are you judging Flynn Duffy as not good enough? IIRC correctly he hasn't played a first team game since pre season or LC summer 2022? Not even sure he played LC ...
    maybe wrong choice of wording, manager hasnt played him even in the diddy cup so probably more accurate to say not rated by manager?

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    maybe wrong choice of wording, manager hasnt played him even in the diddy cup so probably more accurate to say not rated by manager?
    Fair comment mate, let's see what happens. This is the problem with playing virtually full strength in the Diddy Cup because we never got to see what the likes of Duffy are made of. Madness..

When can we get rid of Tony Watt?

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    when we can find someone daft enough to pay him 6k a week

Contracted til 2034. Extension in negotiation 🎉

He has fallen out with the gaffer again!

He has fallen out with the gaffer again!
    No.............it's jist a wee niggle... (AGAIN)

I'm sure it will be on his blog/vlog/twit/tweet/ FB/Bebo/ Plenty oh Fish/ Tinder/ Grinder etc etc...

Got b#llocked for his performance against Falkirk, put it down to playing with a groin niggle, was told that he shouldn't have been playing if injured. Told he won't be back in the squad unless his fitness improves. IMO, he doesn't like the cold weather.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)