+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Khuliso Mudau

Khuliso Mudau

Seems that we have not learned our lesson with "Homesick Foster" we are now set to buy South African Khuliso Mudau.

I know nowt about him except he supposed to be a belter of a right back.

I think anyone who comes to Burnley will get homesick, they just don't appreciate the beauty of lancashire. Why are we chasing a right back when we need a goal scorer?

We need both lol

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I think anyone who comes to Burnley will get homesick, they just don't appreciate the beauty of lancashire. Why are we chasing a right back when we need a goal scorer?
    If we can stop conceding scoring won't matter k_c.

Never played outside of SA, could be a star in the Championship next season, because he's not going to keep us in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Never played outside of SA, could be a star in the Championship next season, because he's not going to keep us in the PL.
    Jesus could not keep us in the EPL mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Jesus could not keep us in the EPL mon ami.
    Seems like he fits into the long term financial plan mon ami, just like all the others. Survival in the PL really does not seem a priority for Mr Pace.

Seems like he fits into the long term financial plan mon ami, just like all the others. Survival in the PL really does not seem a priority for Mr Pace.
    It will be interesting to see his response should we lose on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It will be interesting to see his response should we lose on Saturday.
    He'll probably look as fed up as the rest of us, then ask his missus what's for tea, I don't expect much else, and he certainly won't be rummaging through drawers looking for Vinni's P45.

He'll probably look as fed up as the rest of us, then ask his missus what's for tea, I don't expect much else, and he certainly won't be rummaging through drawers looking for Vinni's P45.
    Sounds about right sinkov.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)