+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Please God, please don't reincarnate me as a Rotherham supporter

Another abject performance. Most of our players don't have the first touch, speed of thought, and movement off the ball needed at this level. And Hall and Morrison, what a pair of old codgers. Wayne Carlisle should do the honourable thing and resign, but of course, he won't. This is the most gutless Millers side since Stubbs. Where is their fight?

BBB
    Bad Bewildered and Beaten

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Right Mr Stewart, over to you.
    Let's see this high calibre Championship manager out there on the training pitch first thing tomorrow morning.
    Or have you booked a last minute city break? ☹️
    TS might want a candidate with Championship experience, but he could mean Scottish championship.

Tony Stewarts interview on sky after the Leeds game.

Just watch it if you have t seen it

I can’t really comment because I switched off after 20mins but what I can say is I will not be renewing my season ticket next season.i thank T/S for all he’s done but I will not put up with his bull shine anymore.

Our investment in highly paid,'over the hill',injury prone,but once very good Championship players hasn't worked.Our policy of recruiting young,very promising and 'one day will be potentially Premiership players but aren't there yet' players hasn't worked.It's back to the drawing board and maybe the signings of the likes of Crookes from Northampton,Rathbone from Rochdale and Barlaser from Newcastle didn't seem a bad policy after all.

Relegation and probably break the record for the lowest points total ever at this level, previously set by.....us!

Record breakers! 🤣

I've got a theory. Because the pitch at NYS is half the size of all the other pitches in this league, we get knackered after 5 minutes frenetic

strolling (good so far?). This tiredness is exacerbated by the fact that our fitness coach left us and the players have had to watch fitness videos

on TikTok. Hence the injuries. Thirdly, it's very tiring when you have to travel long distances in anything other than a supercar.

The club has no plan and is clueless.Totally unprofessional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast