+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hull City Post Match Thoughts

We are about to enter the lean years .Believe me, we are in a slump which may involve one or more relegations

Tony Stewart should do the decent thing and start to look for a new buyer.

Stop the season, I want to get off. The worst 20 minutes I've seen from the Millers' at any level for a long time.
    You can talk about managers failing, but tonight he put a team out that many people were clamouring for. Two up front, including Kelly, not as narrow as previous games. But, how can any manager legislate for a school- boy pass back, and a player turning his back, and the ball hitting it?
    Feel sorry for the travelling fans, but they can't be surprised, going on how results have fallen this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Stop the season, I want to get off. The worst 20 minutes I've seen from the Millers' at any level for a long time.
    You can talk about managers failing, but tonight he put a team out that many people were clamouring for. Two up front, including Kelly, not as narrow as previous games. But, how can any manager legislate for a school- boy pass back, and a player turning his back, and the ball hitting it?
    Feel sorry for the travelling fans, but they can't be surprised, going on how results have fallen this season.
    Absolutely spot on, agree 100%.

Stupid side he put out wasn't it! 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 should have gone. Ayala was he injured? But would only have delayed the obvious! Squad not good enough simple as that.

Players are not putting a shift in. Forget tactics forget systems effort is a basic requirement. They are not putting in 100%

Where to start? The result was awful, the defending comedic...and that was still far from being our worst away performance of the season. We actually had some attempts on goal and even some on target. We are so far away from being a credible Championship side that it's embarrassing.

I don't think whoever comes in can make any kind of silk purse out of this sows ear. It's a lost season, a lost opportunity and a total rebuild job. There's very little to build on.

Post match interview if you can bear to stomach anymore…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gwhpn7

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Post match interview if you can bear to stomach anymore…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gwhpn7
    Managed to stomach it. Feel for WC to be honest. However, other sides manage to put out the same 11 as at the weekend e.g. Plymouth, so why can’t we? Guess if we sign injury prone lads and older players on a last pay day contract then we can’t hope to do that. Fred - guess what - a hamstring issue…

Alot off the new signings think they ate better than rufc yet are only on 1 year contracts because no one wants there injury prone 30 plus arses.

The captain tonight I'd at the front shaking his head at a hull city player when we had a Corner

When are the Leicester away tickets on sale?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast