+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Well as the English Theologian and Historian Thomas Fuller wrote "It is said that the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn." Here's hoping you are right Tommy because it's getting pretty dark around here. If and when our new dawn does eventually break, with our luck there will be a 'red sky in the morning' and we all know what that means. Maybe our recent poor away form is just an aversion to playing against teams who wear yellow?

Any thoughts on tonight's debacle or should I just resurrect the Watford thread?

Great refereeing.

Another dog pile away from home

Stewart needs to be held accountable now

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well as the English Theologian and Historian Thomas Fuller wrote "It is said that the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn." Here's hoping you are right Tommy because it's getting pretty dark around here. If and when our new dawn does eventually break, with our luck there will be a 'red sky in the morning' and we all know what that means. Maybe our recent poor away form is just an aversion to playing against teams who wear yellow?

Any thoughts on tonight's debacle or should I just resurrect the Watford thread?

I thought it was the Mamas and Pappas

Right Mr Stewart, over to you.
    Let's see this high calibre Championship manager out there on the training pitch first thing tomorrow morning.
    Or have you booked a last minute city break? ☹️

Lets get that new manager in before the weekend now. We cant afford this to carry on a game longer.

We were lucky to find the Self destruct button so early............meanwhile TS fiddles while the Millers burn..........

😫

Sack the manager!

Seriously though I left after 40mins. Went with the intention of a pie and decided to just keep walking. Got back to the car and couldn't be arsed with the commentary either.

The only highlight of the trip is the hot chocolate I'm having right now.

I'll say it again, wide areas for us are shocking. Up front and in defence it's the worst I've ever seen as a miller.

Rathbone, Kelly, Hugill and of course Victor only players to come out of it with any credit.

The entire back line however, Jesus that was horrific.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast