+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come Wayne Carlisle doesn't know what's happening?

How come Wayne Carlisle doesn't know what's happening?

According to Paul Davis,

Wayne Carlisle on the immediate future: "It's been a really busy few days. I haven't been told anything. I dare say my phone will ring at some point tomorrow and I'll find out what the next steps are."

This is p*ss poor. Treat the guy with some respect and put him in the picture

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    According to Paul Davis,

Wayne Carlisle on the immediate future: "It's been a really busy few days. I haven't been told anything. I dare say my phone will ring at some point tomorrow and I'll find out what the next steps are."

All football clubs operate like this .. not just ours .. how many interim bosses do you hear say that kind of a response when asked a similar question.. all of them .. he will know exactly whats happening....

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    All football clubs operate like this .. not just ours .. how many interim bosses do you hear say that kind of a response when asked a similar question.. all of them .. he will know exactly whats happening....
    so he is a liar then?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    According to Paul Davis,

And if you listen to another interview he said they have got planning for Saturday’s game already in place…every caretaker manager will say exactly same as Wayne Carlisle has,but if your an ambulance chaser you will want to make more of it.

He might know more than he’s letting on.
    If so he’s not going to discuss Rufc business on an interview

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He might know more than he’s letting on.
    If so he’s not going to discuss Rufc business on an interview
    I agree, but his answer could have been "It is an ongoing process and the club keeps me informed with what I need to know, I know they are working hard on resolving the matter."

Tony Stewart gave a car-crash of an interview on Sky before the Leeds game which has drawn criticism from all- quarters and was satirised on social media.

In light of this interview I would have thought that clarity and professionalism would be uppermost in his mind.

He could have had the decency to tell Wayne- who let's be honest is just waiting to be told he is going to be sacked- a clear idea of how things are going to proceed.

Very poor

How do you 'know' that he ".....is just waiting to be told he is going to be sacked" ??

It may that be the new boss will be happy to keep him on as a coach??

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    How do you 'know' that he ".....is just waiting to be told he is going to be sacked" ??

It may that be the new boss will be happy to keep him on as a coach??
    This might very well be the case.
    If it is NJ then he’s been out of work for quite a while now and his preferred team will have sought pastures new

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I agree, but his answer could have been "It is an ongoing process and the club keeps me informed with what I need to know, I know they are working hard on resolving the matter."
    DM, is it possible Wayne isn't well versed in conducting interviews so didn’t know what to say. All probably completely innocent and IBS and yourself are simply looking too deep into it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast