+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ratings v Crawley

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Very close to my ratings, with JOB and especially Sam it turns into a basketball game but when JB came on he slowed it down and brought some quality.
    Interesting when Chicksen came on I thought we would go to a back 4 and was surprised he went into the middle of the park but thought he did okay he is a fit lad and as a more defensive mindset than Sam so maybe will see him getting a few minutes in that role over the coming weeks when giving JOB or JB resting time although hopefully Gosling can share some of the load.
    It will be an interesting line up on Friday that's for sure
    I suspect that Gosling might get a starting place on Friday, having put a full training session in on Tuesday ( as per LW).
    Possibly Tipton alongside him with Randall and Morias getting starts also.
    That's my guess anyway.
    I think LW would like to win this one because besides the £67.5k prize money there is that possibility of a big tie to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I will go with that, although i thought Macari played well. I was disappointed with Nemane, he just didnt seem to want to take his man on...
    There’s no doubt Nemanes finding this level a bit more challenging, probably because they’re fitter and stronger.
    It’s difficult for him as he is quick but he hasn’t the strength but he’s extremely effective at timing his runs onto the balls around the corner and at least this season we have JJ in full flow to take some of the pressure off him. Its clear now we’re seeing JJ fully fit and for me this guy is L1 standard at least.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    There’s no doubt Nemanes finding this level a bit more challenging, probably because they’re fitter and stronger.
    It’s difficult for him as he is quick but he hasn’t the strength but he’s extremely effective at timing his runs onto the balls around the corner and at least this season we have JJ in full flow to take some of the pressure off him. Its clear now we’re seeing JJ fully fit and for me this guy is L1 standard at least.
    JJ is fast becoming my current favourite Notts player, just love to see him in full flow.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    One pass doesn't constitute having a good game. Like others have said, he was not at his best...
    He also put in some decent crosses in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He also put in some decent crosses in the first half.
    He did. One of Crawley’s main tactics seemed to be pulling/ holding Macca to stop him from getting to any of them. And I’m pretty sure that’s why Morias didn’t score from Randall’s cross.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I suspect that Gosling might get a starting place on Friday, having put a full training session in on Tuesday ( as per LW).
    That's my guess anyway.
    I think LW would like to win this one because besides the £67.5k prize money there is that possibility of a big tie to follow.
    Got to assume Bostock will start on Friday having been rested for Crawley and no game next midweek. Agree it could well be Gosling alongside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Very close to my ratings, with JOB and especially Sam it turns into a basketball game but when JB came on he slowed it down and brought some quality.
    Interesting when Chicksen came on I thought we would go to a back 4 and was surprised he went into the middle of the park but thought he did okay he is a fit lad and as a more defensive mindset than Sam so maybe will see him getting a few minutes in that role over the coming weeks when giving JOB or JB resting time although hopefully Gosling can share some of the load.
    It will be an interesting line up on Friday that's for sure
    Basketball game ! You like using Luke's lines don't you.
    Do you shave your head, wear a false beard and zip up cardigan then stand in front of a mirror to practise ?

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Do you shave your head, wear a false beard and zip up cardigan then stand in front of a mirror to practise ?
    Absolutely no need for it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    That's my guess anyway.
    I would agree with 3 out of the 4 but not sure about Tipton think he will be on the bench.
    After Friday we have over a week until Walsall
    Think Tobi will start him and Randall wing backs

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Rude !! Used it before LW was born 😜or was it a tennis match

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12