+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Our defence

Our defence

Question- After tonight's embarrassing defending, who if any of these defenders should be in the side post January window?

For me I honestly wouldn't be upset if brindley, Rawlinson Cameron and Baldwin all went

Serious question could Gosling possibly play at the back?

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Question- After tonight's embarrassing defending, who if any of these defenders should be in the side post January window?
    Macari should the be the No.1 right sided CB without question. After that, I think places should be up for grabs. Cameron and Baldwin are decent on the ball but have errors in them that we need to cut out. Brindley is ok as back up but unfortunately time has ran out for Rawlinson and he should be moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Serious question could Gosling possibly play at the back?
    Well her certainly played well today, maybe he could. We need to try something else, this is not a one-off , this is the norm!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Macari should the be the No.1 right sided CB without question. After that, I think places should be up for grabs. Cameron and Baldwin are decent on the ball but have errors in them that we need to cut out. Brindley is ok as back up but unfortunately time has ran out for Rawlinson and he should be moved on.
    Possibly one of Cameron and Baldwin but not both as guaranteed at least one error.

Surely Tipton deserves a shot

What defence? we didn't have one

Possibly one of Cameron and Baldwin but not both as guaranteed at least one error.

Surely Tipton deserves a shot
    But neither Brindley and Rawlinson should be nowhere near the side

For me I honestly wouldn't be upset if brindley, Rawlinson Cameron and Baldwin all went
    They won't go anywhere,they are his mates.

All are good enough footballers, in my opinion. It's just isolated moments of poor decision making but happening too often.

The first goal was bad luck that Baldwin slipped, but in fairness, Randall gave him a terrible ball to put him in a tricky position. The second goal, again Randall caught napping and didn't deal with the ball over the top, but after that it's an easy clearance for Rawlo. The third was like a competition of who can balls up the most between Brindley and Baldwin.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast