+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest v Everton

Forest v Everton

A lot of Burnley interest here, Chris Wood v McNeil and co but what is the best result for us? I think a draw would be best. Keep the Toffees below us and keep Forest in reach.

No,defo a Forest win please.

Everton were average, Forest were piss poor, I can see them getting dragged back into the relegation zone if that's all they've got.

Forest were horrendous.Everton were Dychey without Calvert Lewin.Could easily see Forest in trouble this season if we carry on like today.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Forest were horrendous.Everton were Dychey without Calvert Lewin.Could easily see Forest in trouble this season if we carry on like today.
    They were lucky to get a point against us, we wuz robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    They were lucky to get a point against us, we wuz robbed.
    We certainly were.

I think we have to accept that Everton will not be in the relegation battle. The fact they are so close to safety after their points deduction tells us all we need to know about their form. They are going pick up more points than the rest of us between now and May.

BUT.... We will pick up more than sheff utd, luton and borenmouth.

Once again my thoughts turn to England, after another awesome display from Tarkowski, I remain bemused that our Gareth won't have Tarko in the England squad. I would say Stones is better, but Maguire, for instance, isn't fit to lace Tarko's boots.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Once again my thoughts turn to England, after another awesome display from Tarkowski, I remain bemused that our Gareth won't have Tarko in the England squad. I would say Stones is better, but Maguire, for instance, isn't fit to lace Tarko's boots.
    Tarks is definitely doing his utmost to get in the England squad-he even wore a rainbow sleeve on his upper arm tonight to give himself a better chance.That should sway Gareth.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 02-12-2023 at 11:11 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)