+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night's game, man for man

Last night's game, man for man

every single one of our players was head and shoulders above his equivalent Manure opponent.

It's not often you can say this without bias, as in a game where you even dominate fully it's normally just a couple or three players being better who make the difference to a game.

But in yesterday's game it was like men against boys, no matter how young some of ours were.

Watching the game you would have thought Manure were nearer the bottom than the top.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 03-12-2023 at 11:55 AM.

Yep, we outperformed them in every position including in the dugout.

When you consider that we played so well despite our ridiculous injury list, it just makes it even better.

They have no spirit, no fight,all they have is very large egos, this all comes from the manager, I just hope they dont sack him! hes doing a grand job!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    They have no spirit, no fight,all they have is very large egos, this all comes from the manager, I just hope they dont sack him! hes doing a grand job!
    I hope they keep him there until they are firmly established in the bottom half.

If it had not been for McGuire and Shaw we would have scored 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Aye, but as far as Maguire's concerned, he's a very lucky lad to have stayed on the pitch, he could have easily picked up a yellow at least three times with a stricter ref.

I think agent McClaren deserves some recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I think agent McClaren deserves some recognition.
    Yes, you could almost see his style with them.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Well ya knoooooow. Unless they replace him with me wor Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Slabhead and Shaw stop it being 5 or 6 absolutely agree.

Just think about this, the manager, the Ten Pence coward took the armband off Slab & awarfed it to rat face. The midget man who sat on the ground and slapped thr turf like a toddler having a tantrum.

Slab is garbage but at least has heart.

Delighted to see their demise almost as much as our dominance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)