+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

The games are coming thick and fast for the Dons, with Derek McInnes's Kilmarnock coming up on Wednesday night for a 7:45pm kick-off.

Hopefully it will be a long and dark trip back to Ayrshire for them, with nothing to show for it.

Well they soundly beat us in their patch not too long ago and we know McInnes will have them lined up to frustrate the f*ck out of us on Wednesday night and hit us on the counter.

Robson needs to drop Ruby from the 11 and try MacDonald in his place, at the very least for Wednesday.

In
    South Stand
    Work
    Hame

2-1 - Miovski and Duk (his to be Kennedy or Watkins scoring for them)

Not looking forward to it in the slightest.

0 - 0

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    0 - 0
    We`re going to win this one. Actual score obviously depends on making & taking chances ( duh !! )

Be very interested to see how Robson shuffles the pack again for this one.

I suspect Barron starts and Clarkson is on bench . For first half at least.

Polvaro starts too I reckon. does that mean resting McGrath ?

He`ll still play Shinnie , won`t he ? No matter what ......

McDonald should get the start ahead of Rubi. ( Heck even put Milne back in there instead of Rubi. He wants a rest !! )

Oh what do I know ?!! COYR.

I read somewhere that Ruby is suspended for this one, could make McDonalds entry back in to the starting line up easier (if true).

I thought it was Livvy at home he was suspended for but I'm probably wrong on that.

A little bit off topic but does anybody know when the scumdee away tickets go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I read somewhere that Ruby is suspended for this one, could make McDonalds entry back in to the starting line up easier (if true).
    Ah checked following my 'fingers crossed' post .... he has 5 yellows ... needs another tae get a suspension, and it would be enforceable 14 days efter issue .... unless he has been charged wi' violent conduct or the likes? ... or if the info Ah found is wrang? ... surely nae - it was fae SFA site ... unless, the yellow he got at the Hibs game hidna yet been added?
    Ah'll check again

EDIT: .... Aye, looks like the stat wisna updated ... he has 6 yellows ... so suspension due. Unfortunately, he'll be eligible for the cup final

.... dinna get ma wrang, Ah've nithin against the guy, and admire his passion an' commitment ... but Ah'd rether he stepped aside in favour o' MacDonald until he gets that bombscare aspect coached tae fk oot o' him.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 05-12-2023 at 11:20 PM.

Just noticed that Killie have exactly the same sequence of results as us over their last 5 games - LWLDL. Does that mean we're evenly matched?

Hope to goodness we put a few past them and looking forward to seeing what happens without Ruby.

For some reason, I'm very optimistic about this game. I fancy us to win 3-0, with the performance of the season.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast