+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duff sacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I always think its a bit sad when working class fans of which group I am proud to be a member of rejoice in someone losing their job , he may have lost the respect of our fan base ,again I include myself ,but to snigger at someone losing their job does not sit well with me .
    I'm with you too Shad , I didn't like the way he left but saying that given what we witnessed in the summer who could blame him .

Took time away from his family when I had my stag do at the last home game last season to have a picture taken and then spent a few minutes asking about the wedding and honeymoon and wished us all the best .

Genuinely nice bloke , sorry it hasn't worked out for him at Swansea but I'm sure he'll be back in the game very soon .

Yeah poor Mr Duff, he'll have to suffer spending Christmas at home with his family now, and with an extra half a million in the bank.
    And then he'll have a choice of clubs wanting to appoint him and give him a wage and a transfer budget to spend in the January window, etc!.
    Like I say, poor Mr Duff. 🥱

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I always think its a bit sad when working class fans of which group I am proud to be a member of rejoice in someone losing their job , he may have lost the respect of our fan base ,again I include myself ,but to snigger at someone losing their job does not sit well with me .

Spot on Shads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12