+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Walsall 09.12.23 [EFL L2]

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Walsall 09.12.23 [EFL L2]

Last edited by SwalePie; 05-12-2023 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Merged into pre-match build up thread

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Walsall 09.12.23 [EFL L2]

Well, I'm watching the Alfreton V Walsall game and I've no idea what sort of side Walsall have fielded, but you'd be struggling to know which was which. All big boot and rush, both teams. 0-0 at H/T.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well, I'm watching the Alfreton V Walsall game and I've no idea what sort of side Walsall have fielded, but you'd be struggling to know which was which. All big boot and rush, both teams. 0-0 at H/T.
    I’m sure if Walsall were watching our ‘defending’ on Friday they would have thought it was a comedy show.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’m sure if Walsall were watching our ‘defending’ on Friday they would have thought it was a comedy show.
    The Walsall match finished 0-0 in the end. If you do X, 78, there must be 100 posts showing those 3 goals we conceded. Half of them thinking that the goals we conceded were so poor that it must be something to do with match fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Drop the Dead Donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The Walsall match finished 0-0 in the end. If you do X, 78, there must be 100 posts showing those 3 goals we conceded. Half of them thinking that the goals we conceded were so poor that it must be something to do with match fixing.
    I've no idea what contracts any of Notts players are on but I'd imagine that the the forward players are much more lucrative than the defenders shouldn't make any difference I know but human nature is what it is. Money makes me concentrate like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    ****ter rumours reckon he’s training with us at the moment…but that all depends on who you follow on ****ter.
    I'm more concerned that the word t w i t is asterisked out on here .

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    ****ter rumours reckon he’s training with us at the moment…but that all depends on who you follow on ****ter.
    Potty Mouth !!!!!

Good effort by Alfreton last night to earn a replay v Walsall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast