+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Orient v Rams

Matchday Thread: Orient v Rams

Back to the important bit - The League

Are we on a genuine roll or have we just lucked into a few wins, is there another Crewe just round the corner?

Ever optimistic, I'm going for 2-1 Rams

Anyone?

They are, it seems, known as the "O's". Here's hoping that's exactly what they get out of Saturday's game. 0-2.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw and hope we do better.

Not in very good form and they’ve won half as many matches as us this season...so 3pts? But this is Derby and I’ll agree with Swale, 1-1 but hoping for more...especially if RS predicts defeat.

Keeping the run going, 3 nil

It's the sort of game we need to win if our promotion credentials are to be validated - and equally the sort of game we tend to lose for the same reason. Not unlike Port Vale away, but that turned out ok. Hard to call but the optimist in me sees JJ sneaking a late winner again 1-2. The realist sees a miserable journey home.

Tried to get 3 tickets last weekend and it's sold out. At least we're deemed a big club in parts, if not quite living up to it

GP sums up my feelings perfectly. Basically, as we seem to have been saying for ever, 'which DCFC will turn up'? We can be crap or boringly efficient whilst even occasionally pleasing to the eye. So which will it be, I'll go for the efficient version, 0-1 to the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    It's the sort of game we need to win if our promotion credentials are to be validated - and equally the sort of game we tend to lose for the same reason. Not unlike Port Vale away, but that turned out ok. Hard to call but the optimist in me sees JJ sneaking a late winner again 1-2. The realist sees a miserable journey home.

Tried to get 3 tickets last weekend and it's sold out. At least we're deemed a big club in parts, if not quite living up to it
    Blimey...you mean you know two people who’d spend the afternoon with you!!

If you were after tickets as an away fan you’ve no chance this season.

2 people? All three seate were for me as I have an arse the size of a barrage balloon

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    2 people? All three seate were for me as I have an arse the size of a barrage balloon
    Diets working the Geoff! 🤭

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)