+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

Kelle Roos says that the team are "all pulling together" and there is no toxic atmosphere in the dressing room. Which is good to know.

Perhaps they can get together and decide to play good fitba for a change.

Also, Pape misses Saturday's game because he has recently become a faither.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Kelle Roos says that the team are "all pulling together" and there is no toxic atmosphere in the dressing room. Which is good to know..
    That sounds like something a player would spout off back in the dark days of Aitken/Miller/Skovdahl then lose badly on the Saturday.

Kelle Roos says that the team are "all pulling together" and there is no toxic atmosphere in the dressing room. Which is good to know.

Perhaps they can get together and decide to play good fitba for a change.
    It used to be Clangers more often than not, that spoke to the press when he was here.

The players telling that sort of shyte to the press is worse than a vote of confidence from the board.

I'm just waiting for someone to say "someone will be on the end of a real doing from us soon".

Can't say I'm expecting anything from this game in a positive manner, we have an uncanny knack recently of allowing teams to end their barren runs and I'm expecting Hearts to do the same here today.

How Robson lines up is anyone's guess, I can't imagine Miovski, McGrath, Roos, Gartenman, Jensen, Devlin not starting but outwith those then you could choose any combination.

Cormack won't push the button on sacking Robson unless it's a skelping today, it's the classic points that matter and not performance but ideally we should be getting both after what's been served up recently.

Sadly I think we're looking at a defeat today and I'll plump for an early Hearts goal to get everyone nervous, we'll equalise but with the wind in our sails we'll open up too much and they'll score another couple so 1-3 for me.

He would say that, wouldn't he?

It would make a nice change if just for once, a player would say that their manager is a numpty.

Hayes starting again as is Shinnie. No Rubi or MacDonald so does that mean a back 4? It will be tough when we are already the aforementioned two players down.

How the hell is old manny Hayes supposed to play 2 games in 3 days? It's like the over promoted caretaker is trying to get fired.

Given the significance it was never in doubt I guess that he'd start Shinnie but he wouldn't be in my starting 11 never mind Hayes, can't fathom why he's starting in the slightest.

If he is going for 4 at the back then is it a sure fire sign that he's pressing the desperation button? Deviating from his persistent back 5 and just hoping beyond hope that it goes well for the team today.

Nope - sticking with back 5 however can’t defend corners and 1-0 down

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast