+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leam Richardson

Leam Richardson

Poised to be named today as our new manager according to Paul Davis on X.

if/when confirmed I'd like to welcome him and hope he can make the best of what we have - not an easy task but there to be embraced by anyone with the courage and conviction of their abilities.

UTM

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...t-seat-4437395

https://twitter.com/paulm_davis/stat...42290014101709
    Last edited by sawmiller; 07-12-2023 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Poised to be named today as our new manager according to Paul Davis on X.

if/when confirmed I'd like to welcome him and hope he can make the best of what we have - not an easy task but there to be embraced by anyone with the courage and conviction of their abilities.

UTM

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...t-seat-4437395

https://twitter.com/paulm_davis/stat...42290014101709

He is now 1/5 "odds on" on odds-checker site and next nearest being Evans at 12/1

He's been out of work for 13 months so probably no back room staff on hand to bring in.
    WC & Co to carry on ?

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    He's been out of work for 13 months so probably no back room staff on hand to bring in.
    WC & Co to carry on ?
    His assistant at Wigan was James Beattie and I believe he's out of work at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    His assistant at Wigan was James Beattie and I believe he's out of work at the minute.
    James beattie Is a top human being

Well this might turn out to be true but Wilder and Jones were nailed on.
    Sensible that PD has caveated his article regarding any deal possibly collapsing late in the day

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Well that'll put off a couple of people on here.

We've been dragged round the houses,off and on a roller coaster,up hill and down dale,talk of Wilder,Warnock,Jones,Rowett,Evans and all along the subliminal message whispering in my inner ear was ''Leam Richardson''. The inevitability is almost comical.Only the future will tell if this is going to be a good appointment.Everyone deserves a chance so there will be no criticism from me before he enters the building.I just hope the interviewer takes it easy at the pressy and doesn't ask him on how he feels being 6th choice!

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I believe one of our mods is a drinking buddy of his. If he knows owt he probably dare not post (he's in witness protection apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    We've been dragged round the houses,off and on a roller coaster,up hill and down dale,talk of Wilder,Warnock,Jones,Rowett,Evans and all along the subliminal message whispering in my inner ear was ''Leam Richardson''. The inevitability is almost comical.Only the future will tell if this is going to be a good appointment.Everyone deserves a chance so there will be no criticism from me before he enters the building.I just hope the interviewer takes it easy at the pressy and doesn't ask him on how he feels being 6th choice!
    No shame in that, and if I was LR and was asked that question I'd take it as an extra incentive to prove my worth.

It's a tough gig, especially when you look at the fixture list over the next couple of months. It's a potential hiding to nothing so fair play to whoever takes it on.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast