+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

A horrible game which I`m sure we would have won with 11,Swansea are p*ss poor,they will be in the bottom half this season.
    Whoever comes in has a massive job to do,but it`s always been the case in this league,hopefully today didn`t put him off !
    We do have some decent players,especially if you include the injured ones,but we are down to the bare bones,and we did survive from this position it would be something special.
    Good luck to ever it is,you`ll need it,but please make it soon.

Stewart out

Morrison, Ayala and Hall have cost us an awful lot of points this season either on or off the field. Only Pelts of the old defenders has come out of this with with any credit, the other 3 have been just been having a nice steady pay day at the expense of the club and the supporters. They either need to man up or ship out. Hopefully the new manager can do something about this.

The noise coming from the club regarding a replacement for Taylor is defeaning! The chairman out of the country again. This is no a complete farce and the longer it rumbles on the more chance the natives become restless and start to vote with their feet!
    WC has proven today he's not management material, We should have sacrificed a midfielder and Appiah when Ayala was sent off and brought on Hall or Morrison and either Hugill or Kelly to play up top with Nombe.
    The officials were terrible, their 1st goal was both offside and handball.
    We had a stonewall pen waved away for not one but 2 deliberate handballs in the same passage of play.
    We now sit bottom of the pile and I see no way out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    For a 10v12 game I thought we played well
    10 vs 14

Sack the Board

Totally incompetent.

Horrible game at times. I'm talking about football in general.
    I'm just walking the streets to find a dog to kick. Tried the bitch at home but she bites back. Here's to another ****ty weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_the_Miller View Post
    Totally incompetent.
    Not sure this should be on this thread as it’s surely worth a discussion on its own merits.

Raven didn't do bad playing on his wrong side but when we went to 10 men straight away we sh

Thought we were playing well and set to win the game until the sending off, which makes it all the more disappointing. Ayala is an experienced player and he gave the ref no choice with the first booking. Just stupid. The second one was debatable, but it was the first where the unnecessary damage was done. After that we were up against it but played better than we have done with 11 men in other games. Ref was obviously awful and gave us nothing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast