+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Walsall Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Taking your post at it's fundamental level I agree with you that we are desperate for a controlling figure in the defence (be that the keeper or an outfield player). People have said Cameron is a leader! is he bolloxs! I haven't seen anyone in that back line screaming at others and telling/directing them. We need a voice, a loud one!
    If its any consolation Cameron was giving Stone a right *******ing second half.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    If its any consolation Cameron was giving Stone a right *******ing second half.
    And he deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Olly Scott - second from the left. Looks like a 'Scott' we have.

Attachment 25403
    Played for Kings Lynn, was in the squad playing against us Boxing Day 2021 apparently. Also played for Blyth Spartans and Consett.

We could just use the formation Williams used before joining us which just so happens to also fit each player in their positions they played before joining us
    433 with 3up top
    LS Langstaff
    CS Didzy
    RS Jones
    AM Crowley
    Cm Bostock
    Cm whoever
    Lb chicks
    Rb macari
    Cb Cameron
    Cb Baldwin
    Gk brooks
    Having nemane on the bench means we might actually be able to make a sub that has a positive impact in the game too

Quote Originally Posted by VerybigpieLittlepie View Post
    We could just use the formation Williams used before joining us which just so happens to also fit each player in their positions they played before joining us
    433 with 3up top
    LS Langstaff
    CS Didzy
    RS Jones
    AM Crowley
    Cm Bostock
    Cm whoever
    Lb chicks
    Rb macari
    Cb Cameron
    Cb Baldwin
    Gk brooks
    Having nemane on the bench means we might actually be able to make a sub that has a positive impact in the game too
    I like the idea but neither Macari or Chicksen really suit that formation….and Brooks? He looked real dodgy in the games he played for us, has anyone seen him since? If he can’t get in the team now then I fear he never will.

Perhaps TAR at RB in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. In fact Cameron at LB in either formation would work better too with Macari partnering Baldwin in the middle.

…………Slocombe/Stone/Brooks (does it matter?!)

TAR………..Macari……….Baldwin………Cameron

…………………..….Bostock
    …….Crowley……………………….JOB

Macca……….……….Didzy…………………Jones

CM is still very weak with very few options. Is Crowley capable of the work rate and strength required in that position? Dunno.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314