+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dreamland mk 2

Dreamland mk 2

Omg just when we thought it couldn't get better. I was hoping for one win out of the two or two draws at best. 2 wins against city and Arsenal is ridiculous. MON who?

Start ordering the Statue, your not dreaming Bongo, it's really happening! 👌

That a good topic Dave

Amazing. Incredible even. Apart from SJM they were no where near the levels against City. Running on fumes and I’m not surprised. An ugly win but showed another fantastic trait from this team. Think he might have to play the second string on Thursday and risk not topping the group so we are ready to go again against Brentford.

As for Arsenal it seems whenever they lose it’s someone else’s fault. The penalty decision would have been extremely harsh against Dougie and the disallowed goal was handball. Might have hit Cash’s hand first which I guess would have been a pen . That too would have been equally as harsh. Emi would have saved it anyway The one I thought we were fortunate to get away with was the elbow to the head. Carlos probably should have seen red for that.

Anyway, we won. Hurrah!! UTV

SJM is not human, see him sprinting towards goal in the 94th minute, would have been bedlam if he'd scored! What a result, the passing move that led to the goal was world class, Arsenal pressed very well in the first half but we coped well with their threats and the disallowed goal was the right decision. I thought Carlos was not malicious or dangerous, just straightened out his arm to hold off his opponent which is the usual, they don't half like to go down though and can't remember who it was but should have had a booking for yanking our player's shirt.

Arteta is such a whiney manager, he obviously encourages his players to milk the slightest of contact, great to see him stoney faced as the minutes ticked down - we're good at seeing games out these days aren't we folks.

Unai the master, great subs when it mattered - d'ya wanna bet against us

I've seen a heap of highlights this season, and like the spurs I love the type of football we are playing... So again only highlights... Glimpses over the last few seasons, but this season just seems to going beautifully... hopefully we keep on keeping on

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)