+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Window

And he was real old at 22 ,James Trafford at Burnley is 21, Shilton made his debut for Leicester at 16 against Everton .facts !!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    And he was real old at 22 ,James Trafford at Burnley is 21, Shilton made his debut for Leicester at 16 against Everton .facts !!
    Do not engage. It’s pointless

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Do not engage. It’s pointless
    Maybe for those who don't know that much about football....

I don't care whether you or anyone else engages or not. I remain ready to post on this public forum anytime I please....

If you post "do not engage", why have you done so, once again?

You started a thread about GK's then made a nonsense statement but refused to state what should happen next?

With me, you will always get a recommendation...
    Last edited by MikeSB; 23-12-2023 at 11:50 PM.

Yep your right .

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    How about Bruce Grobbellar who you you might recall, loaned to us in the1979-80 season from Vancouver Whitecaps, Zimbabwean International, coincidentally a goalkeeper. Fact.
    No reply MikeSB?

For goodness sake, just ignore him. Every thread is ruined by his ramblings.

Will do just so boring!!

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    For goodness sake, just ignore him. Every thread is ruined by his ramblings.
    Hah,the one liner reappears again...Do you know how to post two sentences as I can help!

What was it you said about the gate size against Barrow? That was a real ramble alright?

Ignore me, fine, I'll keep posting against the nonsense posted here...I really don't care about most responses which are generally out of touch anyway...They are so child like tbh..

I am not going away, so get used to them!

A real one liner.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    A real one liner.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Hahaha..

Well, imv that includes 99% of the few fans that post here..

None dare question the cost of the academy where almost every other Div3 and Div4 clubs refuse to pay the costs of a Cat2 academy and Dario should not have recommended that catagory. Who was it that just beat us 7-1 despite all that money going in?

Fans who think playing 19/20 year old academy GK's in a professional league is just fine.

Fans who cannot recognise that older keepers are far better and we sent one out on loan and signed a couple of kids as replacements..The GK's own book details all that...go and read it..

I used to watch my team play away and have been the only Crewe fan there and some were a long way away too and some here have the cheek to say I don't go to watch matches any more...You actually don't need to with ifollow and highlights where you will see more of the incidents than being in the stand...

Thing is, most here would not question anything this club is doing at RH or anywhere else and no comment about us not having one direct shot on goal? Ermmm. what does the academy amateurs teach again? Summat about attack being the best way of attack?? Pass the ball back, no to the side, back again, great way of scoring that is..

Aye, you all have a lot to learn about my club and I'm the one to do it...I think you are all Stoke and Vale fans...LOL..
    Last edited by MikeSB; 24-12-2023 at 04:08 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast