+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Window

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    For goodness sake, just ignore him. Every thread is ruined by his ramblings.
    If you stuck to. the T&C's of this site, you would have been banned from posting here...Insults are not allowed but I don't mind as know more about this club than some here will ever know..Most are just newcomers...

Some say they will never read my posts....You could try sticking to that promise...It won't stop me posting whatever...
    Last edited by MikeSB; 24-12-2023 at 04:12 PM.

So where's the guy expected today?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So where's the guy expected today?
    Just now 'Ryan Dicker said: “We were hoping that we’d have one through the door and done - but that hasn’t happened yet due to something from their end with his parent club.

“We will be working to get that ironed out and over the line. Other negotiations were positive yesterday but until the paperwork is signed you can’t be sure.

“Hopefully, by Saturday, we will have an addition to the group, and hopefully a couple more by the middle of next week.” '

The one due this week is a loan, '2 other irons in fire', not just loans?

Also reports that White is not a done deal to Stockport and that he might stay.

Also reports that White is not a done deal to Stockport and that he might stay.
    I've heard he's asked Newcastle to let him stay here not go to County - and the loan is to mid-month so still with us for another couple of matches at least.

More transfer gossip sites are repeating this idea. 🤞

It would still be nice to hear we have at least one new player ready for Saturday.

It would still be nice to hear we have at least one new player ready for Saturday.
    Too late now I guess, even if done today ....

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Obviously didn't hear him myself as I was at the game, apparently McGarry said in the build up to it that he was very confident of early signings in the upcoming transfer window. Let's hope so. Has anybody heard any rumours?
    Well that aged well!

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    I've heard he's asked Newcastle to let him stay here not go to County - and the loan is to mid-month so still with us for another couple of matches at least.
    He did suggest that he was happy to stay with us until the end of season and there does not seem to be any reason for him to go to Stockport. If the idea is for Newcastle to give him a loan deal so he can get experience playing competitive football and development then I cannot see why staying at the Alex would not benefit him, he is at least settled with us. No reason to send him elsewhere, we will have to wait and see, it is probably not his call to make.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast