+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sunderland to win the derby

sunderland to win the derby

ya heard it here first.

if you ban me, then you are scared.

supposed to be a forum for debate (even though it's not debatable that Sunderland are better head to head

Yeah Sunderland will win. For definite. Just a superior team and club.

I’m sure it will be a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by wearyside View Post
    ya heard it here first.

if you ban me, then you are scared.

supposed to be a forum for debate (even though it's not debatable that Sunderland are better head to head
    It's nowt to to with being scared.

We're just bored, man

Nobody is interested in the slightest in this whole 'who's the biggest team/best club/best fanbase shite, man. And if your only response to that is along the lines of 'there's no debate because sunderland are the biggest/best, etc' then we'll just keep banning you until you grow up or fuck off. Either suits.

Happy enough to debate with anyone but don't pretend you actually want to do that-you're only interested in winnding folk up.

Prove me wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's nowt to to with being scared.

We're just bored, man

Nobody is interested in the slightest in this whole 'who's the biggest team/best club/best fanbase shite, man. And if your only response to that is along the lines of 'there's no debate because sunderland are the biggest/best, etc' then we'll just keep banning you until you grow up or fuck off. Either suits.

Happy enough to debate with anyone but don't pretend you actually want to do that-you're only interested in winnding folk up.

Prove me wrong?
    proved ya wrong, let's enjoy the build up till the game --- then you can ban me when you are out the cup. :-)

haha

proved ya wrong, let's enjoy the build up till the game --- then you can ban me when you are out the cup. :-)

haha
    Eat your words turn of next year. We will be back to full strength almost. Well a half a team plus a half of reserves, but enough put your lot in their place, struggling against the likes of Rotherham, Huddersfield and Plymouth, while we entertain the best in the Champions league.

Not even a bit jealous are you? I'll bet.

Just ignore the cretin, they hate that.

Alex Neil has been sacked by Stoke, he could go back to Sunderland,

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Alex Neil has been sacked by Stoke, he could go back to Sunderland,
    Nar, that would be a step backwards.

21 managers in 21 years and 14 since you left the Premiership let that one sink in.

7 in a row

haha
    Joking aside,this is a banana skin for us, and we might lose, it’s a good time to be playing us. However, I reckon class will tell in the end and I expect us to win, or at least draw, but it could be a nail biter. They will raise their game for this one for sure,they might also have a new manager by then, so let’s not count our chickens, just being realistic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)