+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aberdeen v Eintracht Frankfurt

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    It's the nerves!!! I'm a roller coaster of excited and nervous. I'm sure all will relate.
    Haha aye, I'm just trying to get on with things but at least once an hour I start daydreaming about glory.

If my flux capacitor was working I'd just jump in the DeLorean and find out the result!

Shame, he does carry the injuries though so only time will tell what we will miss out on. Good to know about Roos, hopefully that persuades him to sign on

Great result - no getting away from it. Well done to all.

Everyone played their part but a couple of special mentions.

Milne was solid & effective again. The experience will do him a power of good

Ruby didn’t fück anything up, so that’s a positive.

Don’t ever play Gartenmann on the left again. Fish out of water.

Great cross from Morris for the first. Christmas miracles do happen then.

Duk more like himself, seems to be getting his pace & desire back. Good too see.

Lovely finish from Sokler too. Definitely got something to offer.

But special mention & MOTM to Polvara. I’ve not been a fan, & still need to see more, but he was excellent in this game. Won everything in the air, got the ball down & tried to make passes, & his ball through for the 2nd was absolute class.

He’s clearly better in Europe where it’s less frenetic and physical, but if he can adapt more to the game here, he can win me round.

Only negative is that Barry’s gonna see that as the blueprint for Sunday though - it’s nae.

Still, it sets us up very nicely so COYR…

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345