+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Leam Richardson

Pete Waller...I respect your decision, but if I'm honest I don't really understand it,you're packing in watching the team you love because you once had few words with the new manager ,surely it wasn't that bad ?
    Anyway, up to you mate,let's get back on the old rollercoaster, sadly I feel we're on the down slope at the minute, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Pete Waller...I respect your decision, but if I'm honest I don't really understand it,you're packing in watching the team you love because you once had few words with the new manager ,surely it wasn't that bad ?
    Anyway, up to you mate,let's get back on the old rollercoaster, sadly I feel we're on the down slope at the minute, but you never know.
    No it’s not because I had a few words with Richardson TLC. I’ve had enough of that rollercoaster and it doesn’t do it for me anymore. Hope you enjoy the ride and the times ahead. All the best

I wonder if Tony is back from Dubai yet perhaps from attending COP 28. If so very admirable and it finishes today so on his way home?

Presumably that’s why Rob Scott did most of the interviews on behalf of the club yesterday evening

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    No it’s not because I had a few words with Richardson TLC. I’ve had enough of that rollercoaster and it doesn’t do it for me anymore. Hope you enjoy the ride and the times ahead. All the best
    Fair enough,I`ve had times away from the Millers,in fact about 10 years when I was a lot younger,so I get that,it`s not the most important thing in the world afterall,come back when you feel you want to,we need everyone we can get !
    Take care TLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Fair enough,I`ve had times away from the Millers,in fact about 10 years when I was a lot younger,so I get that,it`s not the most important thing in the world afterall,come back when you feel you want to,we need everyone we can get !
    Take care TLC.
    Ha ha we always have haven’t we? Better now than the 3000 per match fan base though. All the best

I honestly think Pete that right now is possibly the best time to be a Miller ever,all things considered,seems like our biggest worry is not being quite good enough for the Championship,there`s defo been worse times !

Have just seen the interview/press conference. Okay, some of the words are what you expect, but I finished thinking positive thoughts.

First impressions are important and mine was that here was someone confident in his abilities.

Good luck Leam.

Welcome Leam
    And all the best of luck.

Welcome Leam to the merry go round, which is Rotherham United.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 12-12-2023 at 03:34 PM.

In Mick Rathbone,s (Ollie’s Dad) book it describes how the Manager,s car park space at Halifax Town had a chalk board on the wall to signify who,s space it was.
    Manager,s used to come and go so often it was quicker with A wipe with a cloth and a new scribble

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910