+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leam Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Did someone say they were never going to another millers game if Richardson was appointed? Or was that one of the other 14 candidates
    I said -
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    If Ainsworth came I would donate our 2 season tickets to anyone on here that wanted them.
    That offer is extended to include Richardson. We had an exchange of words when his Wigan team came last to NYS. Their players time wasted, feigned injury and disrupted the game as much as possible all on his direction. If that’s what RUFC has come to then I’m hanging my boots up.

So if anyone wants to use 2 season tickets of ours they are here, just say and I’ll send them. The seats are West Stand Row A Block 55 Seats 118 and 119
    To be clear mine is a senior 60+ ST and the other is my wife’s which is normal adult ST.

Front row, next to the players tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Welcome Leam(Unusual spelling !),
    It's actually an acronym TLC - Let's Excel As Millers!

Welcome Leam - surprise the naysayers, bring Kioso and McCart back and aim for a last day victory against Cardiff to seal our Championship survival!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MS, yes the others you named all interacted well with the fans. I think this is very important and it helps to generate a good bond and mutual respect from all sides.
    It also buys them a bit of time if/when things go wrong. It was big part of the fans turning so quickly on Stubbs and I don’t think it helped Matt Taylor.

Look at the backing Cooper is getting at Forest from their fans at the minute during a sticky patch, a bit of interaction goes a long way.

MS, yes the others you named all interacted well with the fans. I think this is very important and it helps to generate a good bond and mutual respect from all sides.

Like I've said get closer to the majority of the home fans move back to the home dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    I said -

That offer is extended to include Richardson. We had an exchange of words when his Wigan team came last to NYS. Their players time wasted, feigned injury and disrupted the game as much as possible all on his direction. If that’s what RUFC has come to then I’m hanging my boots up.

So if anyone wants to use 2 season tickets of ours they are here, just say and I’ll send them. The seats are West Stand Row A Block 55 Seats 118 and 119
    To be clear mine is a senior 60+ ST and the other is my wife’s which is normal adult ST.

Front row, next to the players tunnel
    Flippin heck Pete, that's sounds like a rash reaction/decision but good on you to offer to pass on your ST's. Surely he's worth a punt and you won't just walk away, or will you? All the best pal.

Pete

I think Leam refers to you in his first interview

Grief from fans behind the away dugout.

Can I have your wife's please.

Flippin heck Pete, that's sounds like a rash reaction/decision but good on you to offer to pass on your ST's. Surely he's worth a punt and you won't just walk away, or will you? All the best pal.
    Thanx Brin. I’m done and it’s a genuine offer. Started at the age of 5 mate missed the odd period of years. Even did the DVS soulless place. Home and away until 2015 when we just attended home matches. I’m 70 now and I’ve just not been enjoying it for a while really. I would have settled for Championship stability and competitiveness but I just don’t think it’s gonna happen. I raised the question as to whether it would be better to win more games in L2 and it possibly will be but I don’t want L1 or L2 again. It’s was a big deal but not any more. The travelling isn’t worth it for us now.
    All the best to you, frog etc who do a good job on here and to anyone else who might remember me from the past. UTM

Sorry to stir the pot folks but I do think the home dugout should be near the home end.
    It's all a bit farcical that our team does it's pre-match warm up in front of the North stand and then the subs have to go in front of the South stand at half time.
    I can't think I've seen a similar situation at any other ground.

Gru needs a Doctor, he must have chronic indigestion he keeps repeating himself.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast