+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pirates in town ....

A crowd of just over 3000....be interesting to see where the extra 5000 come from for Barrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    A crowd of just over 3000....be interesting to see where the extra 5000 come from for Barrow!!
    Be interesting to see how many there are ...

Wonder how many we would get if it was £1.

My take has always been that if you let people in for a quid that they will probably spend monies on hat/scarf/replica shirt and/or food+drink (?)

Yes I am waiting for my new glasses/ So maybe that is why i seemed to have witnessed a different game. It was a woeful experience for over an hour. I can fully understand the family next to me leaving when we went 3-0 down. Agreed with the family that left when we were 4-0 down, followed by loads more supporters who were also disgusted.

How Bell and Dicker could stand there and allow that inept display to continue is beyond me. They should not have given a post game view they should have apologised to all of our loyal supporters. Honestly BR were not really a good side, we gifted them the goals.

The only thing we were good at was passing the ball backwards. We have some good individual players this season and their lone forays in attack leads to most of our goals. We cannot mount flowing attacking moves, we rarely press and LB has a tendency far too often to use negative defensive tactics. Far too many of our players lack the movement to make themselve available for a pass There is no excuse for last nights display.

We have the players who are capable of so much more and it is so frustrating to witness our managers poor tactics. Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Talking of which, Tracey was a study in 'couldn't be arsed'. .................
    Will we see Long again?
    Well he was walking freely at the start of the game to take his seat, and LB did say after the game we have some injured players back shortly (Longy and Tabs?) so i hope so.

On Tracey my neighbour and I felt he was off the mark throughout, just seemed without his usual acceleration, maybe in need of a rest and maybe should have been subbed earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12