+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final 2023

Got last-minute tickets. Is anyone able to provide details of the best areas for parking around Hampden. No need to be too close - happy to walk a reasonable distance as we plan to be there in plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Got last-minute tickets. Is anyone able to provide details of the best areas for parking around Hampden. No need to be too close - happy to walk a reasonable distance as we plan to be there in plenty of time.
    You'll get parked in and around Queens Park tube station no bother. About a 15/20 minute walk from the ground.

Barry has been speaking to the media. He says he wants to make everyone happy on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ASC1980 View Post
    After much pondering car versus train versus faff versus dealing with their lot - I opted for the train from Gleneagles.
    Mind you at half time on Saturday it was the car!

I do wonder if the police will try and designate the Counting House or Crystal Palace in town as a place for reds to congregate?
    Either way I'll be in a crowd but got my 14 year old daughter so very few 'pubs' you can get into due to licencing issues, so likely the Counting House for a few and food their or onto somewhere else.

Wasn't any bother between Aberdeen and Hibs in there for the semi - I imagine a high police presence on trains and within the pubs up until ko.
    Yeah the city centre was OK last time but we are dealing with Das Hun this time.

There is a Wetherspoons in Rutherglen looks a mile walk to the national dump you should get in there if you are early enough

Onybody up for predictions?

As I’ve said before I’ve no idea which Aberdeen are going to turn up week in week out. If we’re bang at it we can definitely do them. Here’s hoping for 2-0 the good guys. Miovski and Clarkson.

In
    South Stand
    Pre - city centre, having flown in stupidly early from doon sooth
    Post - city centre then a night in Glasgow
    As above, 2-0 The Dons

I have a feeling it's going to be 9 years, 120 minutes and then f*cking penalties.

The most obvious prediction is penalty to sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The most obvious prediction is penalty to sevco.
    Are you going to the game tomorrow?

Just finished DJing at a local pub and treated them to the European Song as the closing track, given tomorrow. Not sure they appreciated it…

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Just finished DJing at a local pub and treated them to the European Song as the closing track, given tomorrow. Not sure they appreciated it…
    Get this on yer playlist for tomorrow night .... here's hopin it comes in handy
    https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_KxRuba6IKQ

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast