+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Just finished DJing at a local pub and treated them to the European Song as the closing track, given tomorrow. Not sure they appreciated it…
    When you say local, you do mean Aberdeen?

I don't think I have ever seen such lack of excitement for a final like this one.

Ha! About 500 miles out. But there was an aberdonian in the pub and she knew all the words.

Just landed in Glasgow. Hun tops everywhere on the plane. Half of them with cockney accents.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

I don't think I have ever seen such lack of excitement for a final like this one.
    A lot of that is down to the time of year, fu cking nae cup final time this, week afore Christmas.
    Still, I'm sure once I get a puckle gargles ower my neck in Glesca I'll be up for it.

Hearing tales of chaos at the station?

I've felt confident for finals before but today I'm all over the place

As an aside I was looking at the prize money available and was gobsmacked - didn't realise how poor the SPFL are at negotiating

Winners get £380k and just to add a bit of context to that pitiful amount its £12k LESS than Neil Doncasters annual wage

Anyways a slightly fuller trophy cabinet and a win over the eternal enemy will be reward enough

3-1 (Miovski, Ruby, Clarkson : Tavernier-pen)

C'mon lads heed first!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Central ? Always is. They`ll be pointing Dons fans out the exit door to walk away down the side and back up the car ramp to finally end up what is/was a 230 metres walk along the platform. Specifically for " segregation " of the platforms & trains used by the Filthies. Was same at Semi, when Hibs were able to stroll onto their ptrains . Almost like we have a reputation for trouble,eh ? As if. !!

And I know it`s been asked before , but why the heck is this " " Rangers " v Aberdeen ?? and not Aberdeen v Rangers ? I mean , really !!! COYR !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Walked through it 30 mins ago **** all happening.

Place is awash with sevco mutants

Looks like it's pishing down in Glesga.

Disappointed that MacDonald is out for Rubezic. I would prefer Duk to be playing and I'd rather Hayes wasn't at LWB.
    Still COYR, even though we are up against 15+VAR

Duk will come on later on and score the winner.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast