+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My last season

Argghh. So sorry to hear that 123
    Apologies for asking you the covid Q,s…..you’ve got a lot more on your plate than responding to me

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    a123, I can relate to what your dear Mum, yourself and your loved ones are currently facing as I have recently lost my dear Mum to bladder cancer.

Like Thai is currently doing, my Mum faced it head on staying positive, resolute with the stiff upper lip approach to it all.

My heartfelt best wishes to your lovely Mum and you all at this difficult time, I know it’s not easy but stay strong for them all pal they’ll need a pillar to lean on.

NB. Thai, Happy Xmas pal to Meow and yourself. Have the biggest and best you can ❤️

a123.
    I'm so sorry about your mom I remember my own mom with cancer .watching someone you love so much fight this awful disease isn't easy as I mentioned in an early thread. Nearly everyone in someway or other has been touched by this I pray for your mom my friend.
    lifes a lottery to some and we take things for granted.
    I go to a hospital and its just for Cancer patients. I queue up at 5.am so I can get treatment and some times leave at midnight this is not because they are slow its because there are so many ,All ages young women 16 years old many walks of life awful to watch but no one is feeling sorry for themselves , we all accept it and live in hope.
    Everytime you watch TV or read some report on the media there's someone worse off.
    A rye smile when you read that someone who has survived this dreaded disease. Thanks again Meow sends her love to all she thoroughly enjoyed her time at NewYork stadium back in April bovril and pie We send our love and festive happiness to all of you and all your families Hope the New Year brings better news take care.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Argghh. So sorry to hear that 123
    Apologies for asking you the covid Q,s…..you’ve got a lot more on your plate than responding to me
    Don’t worry about it mate all distractions are welcome so l’m not just sat with things running around in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Sorry to hear this news you have always come over as one of the good guys on here. All the best to you and your family facing the battle ahead.

It’s especially hard for me reading your posts as I have received the bad news this morning that my mum has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and we now have further scans and tests to endure over the Christmas period to get the full prognosis. She’ll look this ******* of a disease fairly and squarely in the eye and tell it to **** off like she did when she had breast cancer, problem is she is a lot older now so I’m not as confident.
    Really sorry about your news pal.
    **** cancer my wife’s sister this morning got the news she has stage 4 breast cancer. 42 years old. She is going to fight this disease and is planning her wedding soon.
    It’s still affecting so many people’s lives.
    **** CANCER eventually it will be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Really sorry about your news pal.
    **** cancer my wife’s sister this morning got the news she has stage 4 breast cancer. 42 years old. She is going to fight this disease and is planning her wedding soon.
    It’s still affecting so many people’s lives.
    **** CANCER eventually it will be defeated.
    Thanks for your support and I hope your wife’s sister gives it the fight of her life and has a long and happy married life.

As I’ve already said my mum has beaten it once, and she is determined she’ll do it again.

She is doing what she did last time whilst the rest of the family is upset and struggling to deal with the news, she is already showing the same steely resolve that it ain’t going to beat her.

Like Thaimiller already said why aren’t the Saudi’s spending a couple of billion on finding a cure for this horrible disease, rather than wasting it on over paid over the hill footballers and golfers.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567