+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My last season

That’s terrible news Thai, my thoughts are with you and those close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Watching the Millers since 1960 watched them play some great matches and obviously some poor. Now its time to accept I will never see them get into the Premier league. I've been ok with The champions league. Diagnosed with a terminal Illness I wont be around for next season. I do hope they recover from this downward spiral and wish all players, my friends and fellow millers all the best. I will continue posting my prediction scores until Im incapable . Thank you Brin and Cam for some online millersmad entertainment. UTM.
    Well, words fail. Only just this week started posting. Though I have read you all on here for a few seasons.
    Clearly you are held in esteem and respected. It is indeed sad news.
    All I or we can do is to post and banter as you would wish us to do.
    Best wishes.

In our friendship of over 50 years i've always known you as a fighter Mick. Terrible diagnosis pal, but if anyone can do it Mick, you're the man.

Sadly Mick i won't be in Bangkok anymore, my long haul flying days every couple of months are over. So having a beer in Silom is no more for both of us.

Needless to say Mick, I wish you well, sending love and hugs to you and Meow.....xxx

Mick my dear friend. I think back to the first time we met at the NYS with your good Lady Wife Meow. You looked a picture of health and the penny never dropped when you said you had come over to get as many games in as you could. I never realised how ill you were

Then when you had the recent terrible fall and you were explaining it all, I suppose now this was part of your prognosis.

Chris managed to send to me that fantastic picture of us two outside the NYS and it is one my friend I will always treasure. There are no words I can think of right now to say to you, I feel numb having read your post, what can I say to make you feel any better? Always one of the first to post on the Prediction League, i suppose I understand that point now.

I don't know how you are are now but.......keep your chin held up high and proud, you are a true gent. God bless you Mick. It's been a pleasure my friend.

So Sorry Thai - Miller to hear sad news, my thoughts go out to you, & your family.

Very sad news. I don't know you personally but you've always been an absolute gentleman on here. I wish you all the best, the same to your family. Take the best of care.

Thank you each and everyone for your kind words you have been like a family to me here on Millersmad There are a few on here I have shared some good times with, and some postees have given me updates on whats been happening with Millers news Thank you all again
    Hope one day Rotherham will reach the Premier league. As mentioned I will carry on posting my thoughts ,Brins prediction league results and attempt to answer a few of Cams song titles. Take care. UTM .

Don't know you Thai but shocked to hear your news. You always come across as a nice bloke. My very best wishes to you.

You are obviously well respected and well liked on MM. Such awful news, and puts all squabbles on here in perspective. My very best wishes to you and your family.

Hello Mick don't know you but I really feel for you at this time, bloody awful news.
    Try to stay strong and positive, and enjoy every second you've got,cherish your family and friends, good luck my friend.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast