+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's not too early in the use of the mNRA to carry out independent tests like the ones in this link. This, with full diclosure and transparency would put people like me at ease.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...s-history.html
    Don't studies like this help at all?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...054-8/fulltext

I have no evidence.! I'm not anti-vax by the way but I am anti mNRA! You easily mix those up as do many people when they raise issues.
    So the image of the sportsman having an apparent medical episode may have no links to vaccinations whatsoever. Doesn’t it worry you that such images are being exploited in that fashion?

I have not suggested that you are antivax. You have made it clear from the outset that you are not and I have not questioned that. I’m sorry if I gave that impression

The social media sources that your quoting are largely hardcore antivaxers, however. They have happily made a living peddling vaccine myths (and often myths about other subjects) for decades.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 08-01-2024 at 01:21 PM.

What would be a big die off then. That's something I've not heard being said. Excess mortality?
    I assume that you had a big die off in mind. In post 135 you asked:

Is this just a money making scheme or is it much more synister? Have the elites like Bill Gates and the WEF really got into a position where they can reduce the worlds population as they've been openly saying?.

That's pretty standard fare for the sources that you have been looking at (and posting).

We have been through a pandemic of a disease that can damage multiple organs and the response to which disrupted normal health care provision. The only surprise would be if we were not seeing excess mortality.

In the UK, the fact that people who are taken seriously ill may have to wait several hours for an ambulance to attend to take them to understaffed hospitals is also probably playing a part.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Don't studies like this help at all?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...054-8/fulltext
    Thanks

That's going to take me some time to go through.

Thanks

That's going to take me some time to go through.
    Just take 15 mins away from twitter!

Alternatively, you could listen to the great Matt Le Tissier telling you precisely what was going on with the FA and Premier League footballers during the jab roll out...

https://twitter.com/TPHA_UK/status/1712064187562643506

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Alternatively, you could listen to the great Matt Le Tissier telling you precisely what was going on with the FA and Premier League footballers during the jab roll out...

https://twitter.com/TPHA_UK/status/1712064187562643506
    I think Frog already shared that pearl of wisdom on the last page. Matt has recently been seen inspecting the grassy knoll in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think Frog already shared that pearl of wisdom on the last page. Matt has recently been seen inspecting the grassy knoll in Dallas.
    Why say that? He’s alarmed by the death of hundreds of professional players that have dropped dead. He also pointed out how many matches had to be stopped for supporters emergencies.
    These things just didn’t happen. He’s pointing them out and he’s ridiculed for it.

He’s asking for the matter to be investigated like me and countless others.

Why say that? He’s alarmed by the death of hundreds of professional players that have dropped dead. He also pointed out how many matches had to be stopped for supporters emergencies.
    These things just didn’t happen. He’s pointing them out and he’s ridiculed for it.

He’s asking for the matter to be investigated like me and countless others.
    I didn't watch the whole thing but did he compare it to similar figures from a similar length of time prior to Covid? Did he attribute the possible changes to the actual occurrence of Covid or did he just point the finger at vaccines? I don't mind people in influential positions opening their gobs as long as they do it rationally, otherwise he might as well call himself Joey Barton.

Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast