+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Good to hear that.

Surely the sample size of people who have developed problems with the vaccine is minuscule.
    No different to any other drug.
    I would imagine in a court of law it would be very difficult to prove that a death was solely the result of a vaccine. Some cases might prove that but many would not and then the sample size drops even further
    The phama are exempt from prosecution for the harm the vaccines cause.

All damages are paid by the state in which you live

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The phama are exempt from prosecution for the harm the vaccines cause.

All damages are paid by the state in which you live
    Makes no difference
    Damages would be very difficult to claim for a very very small minority

Was anyone held down and given the jab against their will?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Was anyone held down and given the jab against their will?
    That's not really the issue though crash. It's more a question of whether the products were researched and proven to be clinically safe from anything more than the fractional harm that the manufacturor and scientists claimed. In short, were we given the correct information. I personally wouldn't trust the pharmaceutical industry too much, but am asking if anyone has any reliable, demonstrably independent research that suggest that we were/are being misled, as frog seems to suggest. I can't find any but have only really skimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    That's not really the issue though crash. It's more a question of whether the products were researched and proven to be clinically safe from anything more than the fractional harm that the manufacturor and scientists claimed. In short, were we given the correct information. I personally wouldn't trust the pharmaceutical industry too much, but am asking if anyone has any reliable, demonstrably independent research that suggest that we were/are being misled, as frog seems to suggest. I can't find any but have only really skimmed.
    There really is some evidence. Some was even presented to the Houses of Parliament

The head of biological weapons of 🇺🇸 was there amongst other doctors stating the effects caused by the vaccine including a one that was on the team that developed the mNRA which was banned for human and animal used in the last 20th century

Ah twitter, must be true then 🤣

Ah twitter, must be true then 🤣
    You’re relying on what? The government stats? The BBC that are controlled. Any other media network that’s owned by BlackRock?

The new rules on X formally known as Twitter is that as long as you don’t break the law in the country you post in then it’s relevant.

There aren’t moderators as there used to be there’s a community based rational that is able to post attachments to the post and discredit or rectify any post.
    X is hated by MSM. Because media fact which is a company is discrediting any thing other than a certain narrative and is being sued by Elon Musk.

Hopefully you will look further than your tv and learn something. It may be that you’re uncomfortable doing that and I accept and respect that

You are brainwashed

You are brainwashed
    Put the shoe on the other foot mate.

Ask yourself why bill Gates invested $2bn in each of the big pharmaceutical companies.

Just spend an hour looking at the videos the he has posted on line and ask yourself if it’s right. Ask yourself if his funding of research gives him the results he wants. Look into the World Economic Forum and their videos on their website and ask yourself if you’re happy with what they’re writing.
    Ask yourself why they, an unelected body run by the son of a Nazi is right for presenting their view of a new world order and the great reset.

Spend an hour or more then come back and say that I’m brainwashed

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast