+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No but there was plenty of coercion.

Some people wouldn't let their son in law in their house at Christmas unless they got jabbed.
    I was bubbled for having someone in the house during lockdown. Two police turned up to interview me. They got fkd off two till they showed me their vaccination cards. So I wasn't choosy.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I was bubbled for having someone in the house during lockdown. Two police turned up to interview me. They got fkd off two till they showed me their vaccination cards. So I wasn't choosy.

It seems absolutely stupid now doesn’t it?

I caught Covid for the first time last week. The pills that are controlling my thyroid is killing my immune system.

I’ve had heavier colds than Covid. And they say it’s circulating more now than it was before.!

No lock downs and no suppression of travel right now.

I know folk have been devastated by Covid and my heart goes out to them.

I walk my dog with a 30 year old sales man that went into a coma 2 hours after the jab. He woke paralysed from a stroke. We have something other than the jab in common and that is, we both consider our strokes as something to beat!

We’ll never get to 100% but we’ll die trying.

If you want to know how drug companies mislead doctors and harm patients read a book by Ben Goldacre,' BAD SCIENCE ',or a later and more in depth and longer book.'BAD PHARMA'. It seems there's no one out there we can trust'.

It's pretty easy really. If you don't want any jab , don't have one.

It's pretty easy really. If you don't want any jab , don't have one.
    Not that easy really for the millions who had to make the choice between having the jab or not having a job.

Still a choice.

Still a choice.
    Yes it is. I think you are retired Crash so not one you had to make with regards employment and it seems you are pretty much in the pro vaccine camp as was I. But what if you was working and your employer dictated that you did something against your beliefs. For example, what if in your army days you was ordered to invade Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes it is. I think you are retired Crash so not one you had to make with regards employment and it seems you are pretty much in the pro vaccine camp as was I. But what if you was working and your employer dictated that you did something against your beliefs. For example, what if in your army days you was ordered to invade Wales?
    Same as Irish soldiers who were posted to Ireland during the troubles . It is just a job.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not that easy really for the millions who had to make the choice between having the jab or not having a job.
    My mate who’s a policeman in France was exempt as were all French police and military but he was also a reserve fireman so had to have it.

His wife was locked inside a nursing home so there wouldn’t be any way of Covid getting in. Age lake all health workers were given a choice of keeping their jobs or having the jabs. She now suffers from immune deficiency.

It wasn’t really a choice.

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast