+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I posted during Covid -

That my mate & his wife were paid to have blood tests, where a nurse visited their home once
    a week, while also having swab tests, payment by money vouchers to go to different stores.

They have been contacted again to have just swab tests, where kits are delivered to them, with
    a swab test at home, then send in the results on internet.
    They are doing the tests, but have been told there is no payment, because the government [NHS]
    can not afford to pay.
    But like my mate & his wife say, they are getting a free covid test every week, be it buying them
    yourselves would cost.
    So the government are still doing random testing in the U/K.
    That is good to hear Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Right said fred just posted something that I thought I’d share with you all. To think that they’re capable of coming to any clinical conclusion is funny.

I am quite capable of holding my hands up and saying that I was wrong when the facts are uncensored are you?

To be honest you have opened my eyes to how you think and how others are unable to question what is obvious.

We’ve already touched on algorithms and how every social media use them. We’ve also touched on that X is cancelling more content than any other platform.

Will you accept that the vaccines were untried, untested and given a special license to get licensed approval? And that mNRA technology has been abandoned several times because of its dangers? And that the guy you said had never worked on the technology and resigned because of the dangers. You can look back at your post stating the free owned New York Times?
    We can at least agree about Right Said Fred then. Unfortunately, they spent most of the pandemic posting conspiracy theory drivel about covid, the measures that were introduced to address it, and the vaccines, all from an unqualified point of view. A rational audience would not have listened but from the size of the followings that they developed it is clear that a lot of people were willing to swallow what they were excreting.

Unfortunately, misinformation about health matters can seriously harm or kill people as is happening at the moment with the various measles outbreaks that were once a thing of the past.

I’m curious as to what you have learned about how I think? As far as I am concerned, I assess what I am told by looking for and testing evidence and assessing the source of the same; if someone tells me that the covid vaccines caused enormous levels of miscarriage, I look at the data for live births in the UK and reflect upon my own experience within the communities in which I work and live. I also question why there was no 'signal' in the likes of VAERS and the UK Yellow Card scheme.

When someone tells me that it is impossible to make a vaccine for a viral disease, I immediately note that the very first vaccine – for smallpox – was for a viral disease.

When I read on the internet that nobody died of flu when covid was about, I check the relevant data as opposed to simply passing on incorrect information.

I don’t claim to be in any way superior for my approach. It's probably a little dull compared to the life of a conspiracy theorist who gets to know what the rest of us have missed. I’m a product of my work for the last 30+ years in which I look for and challenge evidence and rarely accept anything at face value.

I don’t accept that the covid vaccines were untried, untested and given a special license to get licensed approval. They were tried and tested and given emergency approval. I don’t accept that mRNA technology has been abandoned several times because of its dangers. It has been worked on for several years and has suffered setback along the way just like most other medical technologies.

I’m guessing from the description that ‘the guy’ you are talking about is Robert Malone (I’m not going to look back over a 500+ post thread, but would be happy for you to do so in your time). I’ve never said that he didn’t work on the technology – I challenged the antivaxxer myth that he invented it. I don’t believe that I have ever proffered an opinion upon or read anything about why he stopped working on it. I would be happy for you to check the position.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 21-02-2024 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Basically, when the next major outbreak occurs, don't get vaccinated if you don't want.
    And die anyway.
    I wonder if vaccine hesitancy will eventually be bred out of the human animal by natural selection (apologies to Marjorie Taylor Greene and any creationists on here)?

According to some and not me. The spike protein just keeps on multiplying in some causing all sorts of problems.
    The danger could be Crash is to those that are constantly vaccinated are most likely to get ill in future. I don’t know if that’s likely but like Alan Said this week on X, ‘ I’ve had 6 vaccines and I have another bloody positive Covid test’.

I will never take a mNRA vaccine again. My wife who didn’t want to have any at all said that she won’t and my 2 adult kids - well we don’t discuss it. I don’t influence them one way or the other.

I don’t know anyone that hasn’t had the mNRA vaccine that has died of Covid.
    I know some that had it and died and I certainly know lots more that have health problems after having the jab.
    The spike protein doesn't keep on multiplying. There is no mechanism by which that could happen. It makes no sense form any biochemical perpsective.

There is no basis upon which to believe that vaccination would make peopole 'most likely to get ill in the future'. That is simply another antivax myth.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The spike protein doesn't keep on multiplying. There is no mechanism by which that could happen. It makes no sense form any biochemical perpsective.

There is no basis upon which to believe that vaccination would make peopole 'most likely to get ill in the future'. That is simply another antivax myth.
    We’ll have to wait until peer view reports from independent researchers are released.

I wonder if vaccine hesitancy will eventually be bred out of the human animal by natural selection (apologies to Marjorie Taylor Greene and any creationists on here)?
    Far more likely to be unnatural selection...

https://expose-news.com/2023/06/23/n...ia-covid-lies/

NHS Whistleblower: ‘We were ordered to “Euthanise” Patients to falsely increase COVID Death Counts while Hospitals were Empty’…

😁😁😁😁😁

We’ll have to wait until peer view reports from independent researchers are released.
    Nah... We don't need that stuff when we can have made up shyte from Twitter instead.

Nah... We don't need that stuff when we can have made up shyte from Twitter instead.
    That would inconvenience you too much. You’ve really let this effect you haven’t you?
    It’s not a big thing just an inquiry that would explain all the things you deny.

That would inconvenience you too much. You’ve really let this effect you haven’t you?
    It’s not a big thing just an inquiry that would explain all the things you deny.
    I thought we were just having a game of adopting each other's position...

How would made up shyte inconvenience me? That makes no sense...

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm the one who has been affected? I appreciate that's a bit of a cheap shot given your health problems, but if you want to see someone who is a victim of Internet carried rubbish you should look in a mirror.

Again, I ask what you think you would gain from an Inquiry. Your current mindset is such that you are only going to accept one answer.

Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast