+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Senator Rod Johnson in conersation about the Insurance companies excess deaths along with some doctors. Talking about a 40% increase in insurance pay outs in america for the 25 - 64 year olds. Also how they anticipated simular moves by the ONS in Britain.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1762237874185888181
    Not quite Frog, if insurance payouts were increasing by that amount there would be a global meltdown. It's a 40% increase in a measure they have called 'excess deaths' that measures against the norm so for example it could be instead of 10 excess deaths in 2022 there were 14. I have no idea but going by the reports in the Seattle area I'm pretty sure fentanyl and fentanyl overdoses (as well as Covid itself) might be playing a part in 'excess deaths' these past few years.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 27-02-2024 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not quite Frog, if insurance payouts were increasing by that amount there would be a global meltdown. It's a 40% increase in a measure they have called 'excess deaths' that measures against the norm so for example it could be instead of 10 excess deaths in 2022 there were 14. I have no idea but going by the reports in the Seattle area I'm pretty sure fentanyl and fentanyl overdoses (as well as Covid itself) might be playing a part in 'excess deaths' these past few years.
    Would those on fentanyl be working and paying their insurance policies?

Would those on fentanyl be working and paying their insurance policies?
    It's a good point Frog and the answer is probably not in most cases but you never know. Here a married couple who are in their 30s and each a school principal have recently been suspended after being caught stealing from a grocery store to fund their opioid/fentanyl addictions.

It's a good point Frog and the answer is probably not in most cases but you never know. Here a married couple who are in their 30s and each a school principal have recently been suspended after being caught stealing from a grocery store to fund their opioid/fentanyl addictions.
    I rarely see or look at it in America especially the craze that seems to fold people in half like zombies. It’s a bloody shame that people are camping out in cities throughout the world nowadays. It shouldn’t happen. But when housing is so much more than the income now it’s no surprise.

Food prices inflation still going up now at 10% and before the pandemic there was a surplus . The outlets were forced to give outdated food or close to sell by to charities but now charities are asking for more because shops are holding less stock.

Teachers were the pillars of the community and looked up to but now they’re having to do a more parental role as parents are doing less of an educational role,

It’ll get worse sadly

Video from X

Dr Boz, Annette Bosworth, vaccinated herself, her children, loved ones, & encouraged patients. She reviews a scientific paper discussing the mRNA shots & her video “The biggest crime in the history of medicine” gets demonetized.

This video I made is a compilation. Links to paper and full videos:

youtube.com/live/v3N-uFfvU…

youtu.be/QHs8WpLBq9Y?si…

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…

Didn't expect this from our MPs.

"Medicines regulator failed to flag Covid vaccine side effects and must be investigated, say MPs"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...parliamentary/

I rarely see or look at it in America especially the craze that seems to fold people in half like zombies. It’s a bloody shame that people are camping out in cities throughout the world nowadays. It shouldn’t happen. But when housing is so much more than the income now it’s no surprise.

Food prices inflation still going up now at 10% and before the pandemic there was a surplus . The outlets were forced to give outdated food or close to sell by to charities but now charities are asking for more because shops are holding less stock.

Teachers were the pillars of the community and looked up to but now they’re having to do a more parental role as parents are doing less of an educational role,

It’ll get worse sadly
    Fentanyl overdose is currently the No 1 cause of death in 18-45yo in the USA

Fentanyl overdose is currently the No 1 cause of death in 18-45yo in the USA
    Did Biden legalise it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Did Biden legalise it?
    He might as well have and made some money out of it although as most of it comes from China he maybe is? Violent Mexican drug cartels are setting up manufacturing in rural areas around here in quiet rural areas with little/no policing (think equivalent of a farmhouse between Elsecar and Wentworth).

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Didn't expect this from our MPs.

"Medicines regulator failed to flag Covid vaccine side effects and must be investigated, say MPs"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...parliamentary/
    Incredible isn’t it!

Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast