+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

AZ admit in court that their vaccines cause blood clots.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    AZ admit in court that their vaccines cause blood clots.
    My understanding is that this has been a known side effect of vaccines and reported by medical journals since 2021, even the WHO. I thought that is was a very low chance side effect (I think 1: 100,000 to 1:1,000,000 from earlier research, and the risk is offset by the reporting that covid itself has more chance of producing deadly blood clotting. Not sure if my memory if perfect but that was my understanding, so not sure why this is news?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    My understanding is that this has been a known side effect of vaccines and reported by medical journals since 2021, even the WHO. I thought that is was a very low chance side effect (I think 1: 100,000 to 1:1,000,000 from earlier research, and the risk is offset by the reporting that covid itself has more chance of producing deadly blood clotting. Not sure if my memory if perfect but that was my understanding, so not sure why this is news?
    When the vaccines were rolled out they we said to be safe and effective.

Was anyone told that the AZ caused clots before they were injected with them ?

That would be 'informed consent', as decreed in the Nuremberg Code. It didn't happen. Instead we had coercion.

Those who authorised this mass experiment - many of whom have accrued vast sums of taxpayer cash - need to be hauled up before a jury of their peers and face justice.

The Nuremberg Code specifies death by hanging as a potential punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    That would be 'informed consent', as decreed in the Nuremberg Code. It didn't happen. Instead we had coercion.

Those who authorised this mass experiment - many of whom have accrued vast sums of taxpayer cash - need to be hauled up before a jury of their peers and face justice.

The Nuremberg Code specifies death by hanging as a potential punishment.
    And still pushing it on the elderly and children.

I don't hink any medicine as completely safe for all people. All products come with alist of side effects many of them potentially serious but the chances of occurence is extremely small, hence why people take them. As I took the vaccine, I had read the journals and read that the blood clotting was a very remote side effect and though that the chances were worth taking, especially as covid itself is no less likely to cause similar dreadful responses in fractional cases. I thought that most people understood this. Are you saying that AZ and other medical professiona stated that there were no side effects from the vaccines? Can you link me to anything saying that?

I don't hink any medicine as completely safe for all people. All products come with alist of side effects many of them potentially serious but the chances of occurence is extremely small, hence why people take them. As I took the vaccine, I had read the journals and read that the blood clotting was a very remote side effect and though that the chances were worth taking, especially as covid itself is no less likely to cause similar dreadful responses in fractional cases. I thought that most people understood this. Are you saying that AZ and other medical professiona stated that there were no side effects from the vaccines? Can you link me to anything saying that?
    Are you saying that you never heard the words ‘Safe and Effectivé’

Are you saying that you never heard the words ‘Safe and Effectivé’
    I can't say I hear those words in isolation - I thought it was a case of a 'Here's a vaccine - it can help to reduce the severity of covid infection and help reduce risk of death in the case of elderly and vulnerable patients - but here are the usual list of side effects from common to rare. Yes, there was a lot of pressure on the public to vaccinate, but I certainly read up closely on it befoe I chose to take the vaccine, and that included awareness of blood clotting as one of the extremely rare side effects. So I don't think that you can say it was forced on a public with no awareness of side effect risks.

Whether the pressure for the public to take it should have been so extreme I'm not entirely convinced one way or the other, but when my mum got covid, I was mighty glad she had had the vaccination to reduce the severity. There is of course a big argument forthe 'unintended consequences' of a severe lockdown, to measure against the also substantial argument for how many lives the vaccinations saved but that's different to making out that these side effects were hidden from the public and it was a conspiracy to have us consume as much vaccine as possible.

I think the whole situation, not helped by what looked like very little leadership preparation for what was actually quite a predictable, and in fact likely situation like a covid pandemic, was a whole society in shock and panic, led by heavily pressured politicians and medical experts fumbling their way through in a way that was not great, but quite human. I'm all for keeping a close scrutiny on big pharma and any people/orgs looking to exploit the situation to make quick money, and there was no shortage of them on many levels, but at times I think the complexity and nuance of the responses from everyone is being too easily blended down into consiracies.

This is just the AZ vaccine and not the mNRA vaccines.

They have said themselves that it has side effects and was not administered afterwards in many European countries.

This isn’t a conspiracy it’s fact.

...but when my mum got covid, I was mighty glad she had had the vaccination to reduce the severity...
    Other than being told by those pushing 'The Science' (™), how could you tell that the severity was reduced?

Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast