+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

He's a very brave man.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    He's a very brave man.
    They’ve been calling him a conspiracy theorist since he start complaining about the Horizon system at the Post Office.

There’s a group including a retired police officer from Birmingham that have put together evidence and submitted it to the police and MI5. Apparently there is a police report number that was given by the MET back in 2021 for misconduct in office among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    They’ve been calling him a conspiracy theorist since he start complaining about the Horizon system at the Post Office.

There’s a group including a retired police officer from Birmingham that have put together evidence and submitted it to the police and MI5. Apparently there is a police report number that was given by the MET back in 2021 for misconduct in office among other things.
    I always thought Hancock's strike out application was ambitious, but the trial will be a different thing altogether. To succeed, Bridgen would have to prove that Hancock caused serious harm to his reputation.

Good luck with that would be my advice.

You are talking about Mark ***ton. He's spent the last three years presenting 'evidence' of his conspiracy theory beliefs to anyone unfortunate enough to be working on the front desk at the police station that he attends. I've got a theory that senior officers give the job of talking to him to junior members of staff as a joke.

His 'evidence' is generally politely accepted and filed in the bin. Given his claim to have 'irrefutable evidence' of crimes up to and including murder I've often wondered why he doesn't launch a private prosecution.

***ton is into chem-trails, so he's obviously completely rationale.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I always thought Hancock's strike out application was ambitious, but the trial will be a different thing altogether. To succeed, Bridgen would have to prove that Hancock caused serious harm to his reputation.

Good luck with that would be my advice.

You are talking about Mark ***ton. He's spent the last three years presenting 'evidence' of his conspiracy theory beliefs to anyone unfortunate enough to be working on the front desk at the police station that he attends. I've got a theory that senior officers give the job of talking to him to junior members of staff as a joke.

His 'evidence' is generally politely accepted and filed in the bin. Given his claim to have 'irrefutable evidence' of crimes up to and including murder I've often wondered why he doesn't launch a private prosecution.

It’s brilliant how you can justify your reasoning.
    You, yourself called Bridgen out for what the conservatives took the whip away from for so on that basis alone I would say that Hancock has influenced your thinking.

How does that fit?

What are these chem trails you talk about? What does that have to do with Covid?

It’s brilliant how you can justify your reasoning.
    You, yourself called Bridgen out for what the conservatives took the whip away from for so on that basis alone I would say that Hancock has influenced your thinking.

How does that fit?
    I don't understand the point you're making.

I've never called Bridgen an antisemite, which is what Hancock accused him of being and the reason why the Tories withdrew the whip.

Personally I'd question whether comparing the Covid vaccine roll out to the Holocaust was antisemitic. If Hancock had called it crass insensitive cobblers I'd be fully with him and he would be able to run the defence of 'fair comment' to Bridgen's libel action.

What are these chem trails you talk about? What does that have to do with Covid?
    I don't talk about chem trails. Your retired police officer from Birmingham does.

He's not a fan of 5G either!

Here's a DECC response to an FOI request. Their answers are guarded but they admit that cloud seeding/chem trails are happening.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ud_seeding.pdf

I don't talk about chem trails. Your retired police officer from Birmingham does.
    No one else as mentioned chem trails but you!

You post ‘your retired police officer from Birmingham’ instead referring to as ‘the’ he has nothing to do with me. Did you mean to devalue my post?

You said ‘***ton is into chem-trails, so he's obviously completely rationale.’
    You used the term to devalue the policeman I referred to. The policeman of which you knew the name of.
    My recollection is that in a much earlier post that bridgen was called a failing politician and that he’d been kicked out of the Tory party for being an antisemite

Do you believe everything that the government or authorities say? It’s seeming that you do.

Quite bizarre!

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast