+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Facebook censors posts from user injured by COVID vaccine...

A 52-year-old woman who has tried repetitively to post her adverse experiences with the COVID jab on Facebook so her friends can see what she’s going through is being censored by Facebook, which says her posts violate community standards on misinformation.

“We have these standards because we want everyone to feel safe, respected and welcome,” says one of the warnings Facebook has put on her wall.

Caroline Power began having adverse reactions to the Astra Zeneca jab almost immediately after receiving it, and within nine hours had experienced convulsions, shivering, breathing difficulties and low blood pressure. A British national newspaper printed her story in March 2023, but that wasn’t enough for Facebook.

Instead of allowing her to keep a link to the newspaper article up on her page, they put a warning notice on her account. “If your content goes against our community standards again, your account may be restricted or disabled,” they said.

Power, who is a freelance journalist, said, “It’s a ridiculous situation for vaccine-injured people, who have a right to information.”

Keep going Frog, you'll never convince everyone and some just point blank refuse to even accept facts.

I'm behind you 100% pal

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Keep going Frog, you'll never convince everyone and some just point blank refuse to even accept facts.

I'm behind you 100% pal
    Thanks

Some data showed a 1 in 800 chance of an 'adverse' effect.

One of the snippets that cropped up by way of explanation was that the large vax containers should have been agitated before decanting. A failure to do this would have resulted in higher concentrations of the active ingredients, etc. at the bottom and a weaker mix at the top.

I don't know how true that is but it would seem logical as most systems work quite well, right up to the point where human beings get involved.

Has this had a mention yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Sc...Goldacre_book)

To me there seems to be a lot of it in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Some data showed a 1 in 800 chance of an 'adverse' effect.

One of the snippets that cropped up by way of explanation was that the large vax containers should have been agitated before decanting. A failure to do this would have resulted in higher concentrations of the active ingredients, etc. at the bottom and a weaker mix at the top.

I don't know how true that is but it would seem logical as most systems work quite well, right up to the point where human beings get involved.

You’d think that the protocol would be in place for it not to happen.

Does the Pfizer vaccine still have to be at -70c up to an hour before administering it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Has this had a mention yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Sc...Goldacre_book)

To me there seems to be a lot of it in this thread
    I’ve not seen it. There is a GP that is vilified for raising his concerns and reporting what type of injuries he’s encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You’d think that the protocol would be in place for it not to happen.

Does the Pfizer vaccine still have to be at -70c up to an hour before administering it?
    No.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...70c-after-all/

I’ve not seen it. There is a GP that is vilified for raising his concerns and reporting what type of injuries he’s encountered.
    Serious question frog . Are you on any medication, and how do you not know that has not been genetically modified?

He's not alone.

Leading cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra was an early proponent of the jabs, appearing on both the BBC and ITV singing its praises.

Then his father 'died suddenly' after his vax so he went down the rabbit hole.

What he discovered led to a complete volte-face. He now campaigns against this MRNA cocktail on a worldwide basis. He's enjoying a degree of success too.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast