+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday thread: Derby v Lincoln

Matchday thread: Derby v Lincoln

Will it be the Rams v The Imps or the chimps v The Imps? Who can tell and who wants to guess. God help us if its as turgid as saturday

Rams...2-0 at least. We rarely don’t turn up twice in a row these days. Should have had a b******ing and the need for three points is clear for all to see.

No more so than any other game rA. It's not like we are 23rd with 2 games left....

But a win is preferable if not critical

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    No more so than any other game rA. It's not like we are 23rd with 2 games left....

But a win is preferable if not critical
    I disagree. Know what you mean, but for the vast majority of the last few seasons Derby have proved incapable of sustaining momentum.
    We used to anticipate a regular January collapse and last season it came a little later...but if belief amongst both players and supporters is to be sustained it’s ***** that we get three points from what looks to be the least challenging of the four remaining matches before the window reopens.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I disagree. Know what you mean, but for the vast majority of the last few seasons Derby have proved incapable of sustaining momentum.
    We used to anticipate a regular January collapse and last season it came a little later...but if belief amongst both players and supporters is to be sustained it’s ***** that we get three points from what looks to be the least challenging of the four remaining matches before the window reopens.
    Sorry...naughty me...used the v***l word. Let’s say crucial instead.

I don't think a win is v i t a l or even crucial but it is crucially vi tal or maybe vit ally crucial that we get 3 points. 🤔
    I think if we're going to win this game it's vita l we score more goals than them! 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I don't think a win is v i t a l or even crucial but it is crucially vi tal or maybe vit ally crucial that we get 3 points. ��
    I think if we're going to win this game it's vita l we score more goals than them! ��
    Hooligan!

3 1 win for the rams

Solid 2-0 performance. Next please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Solid 2-0 performance. Next please.
    Oh dear what will this prediction do to rA's stress levels.

I'm going to be a bit more level headed, 2-2, another wasted opportunity.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)