+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Had his medical yesterday. Signed till the end of the season. Happy with that.

Has been playing just in behind the strikers for ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Shame we can’t have him on Friday

Happy with the signing

Think I just heard the sound of a window 'slamming shut' 😁
    Hope not. A decent addition, hopefully not the only one 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Alex Grieve coming in on loan from St Mirren?
    Weegie , any knowledge of this guy ???

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Weegie , any knowledge of this guy ???
    He impressed me in the Curtis Main cheating game against us last year. Physical enough and seemed mobile. An interesting one for sure. Not seen loads of him in fairness though. Probably a video of him missing sitters somewhere that will make me eat my words!!

Goodwin knows him from his time at St Mirren. Would give us more options up front which we have been lacking. Seems to have a good work ethic. 6 month loan deal on the cards. Don't know too much about the lad...but I ain't knocking more attackers!

Currently we have nothing, anything is better than nothing, so therefore happy with this

Think I'll wait for something official before passing any comment, right now we've got nothing extra despite the obvious issues. The 15 day break we've got after Friday shouldn't mean we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Happy with this. Rumour of the st Mirren lad if any truth prob means Murray isn’t an option.

Was on North Tonight that Wotherspoon and the St Mirren lad both signed 👍

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)