+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

We are still allowed to bring loan players in until end of month. JG still looking at couple of options.

Someone made a good point, on Fb I think I saw it.
    If we'd signed Wotherspoon & Grieve on the 31st January would that have constituted a 'good window'.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    If we'd signed Wotherspoon & Grieve on the 31st January would that have constituted a 'good window'.
    Probably would, but if we waited they may not have been available.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    Probably would, but if we waited they may not have been available.
    I don't think that was his point

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    While i have confidence that these 2 signings will prove their worth, and while its nowhere near the biblical failure to address last seasons obvious issues, i dont think its been a good window when we have not sourced a credible replacement for RB, RCB and LB. You also have to factor in that the clown is still here, along with a couple of other younger players who are really not cutting it just now.

Some talk on Tek that the useless Aussie b*stard is off to Saudi, the mere thought of this is stored away in my w*nk bank already 😇😉

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    While i have confidence that these 2 signings will prove their worth, and while its nowhere near the biblical failure to address last seasons obvious issues, i dont think its been a good window when we have not sourced a credible replacement for RB, RCB and LB. You also have to factor in that the clown is still here, along with a couple of other younger players who are really not cutting it just now.
    who are the youg players who are not cutting it ?

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    who are the youg players who are not cutting it ?
    Glass and Freeman.

I does pain me to say that as they have both shown flashes of capability. But this season in this league, they should both be regulars, and it aint happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Glass and Freeman.

I does pain me to say that as they have both shown flashes of capability. But this season in this league, they should both be regulars, and it aint happening.
    Thing is their not that young anymore

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Thing is their not that young anymore
    Aye, a point i have made myself elsewhere to use against them, and maybe in this very thread.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)