+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Shawshank Redemption now starting on BBC 1

What gets me, after all the times I have watched it, he still hasn't got boat sea-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    What gets me, after all the times I have watched it, he still hasn't got boat sea-worthy.
    ...and he looks about 25 years old with that new sharp haircut!

I’ve never seen this film but I have met Stephen King a few times and I’ve even been to his house on Casey Key (or Duma Key as he calls it it one of his books). When the front doors opened they revealed the inside of an elevator with a greeting maid inside. All very surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I’ve never seen this film but I have met Stephen King a few times and I’ve even been to his house on Casey Key (or Duma Key as he calls it it one of his books). When the front doors opened they revealed the inside of an elevator with a greeting maid inside. All very surreal.
    Sota, you've never seen this film! What? Trust me you will not be disappointed....get it watched pal asap, one of thee best films I and others on here have ever seen. Over to you.

I know mate, I can’t believe it myself. I don’t watch a lot of telly or owt. Never seen any Harry Pottingshed, Thrones stuff, Rings stuff, Breaking Bad etc. Love Fawlty Towners though 😀

*Towers

Yes a brilliant film. Right up there among my favorite's. I do have a liking for prison or institution films. Totally love Stalag 17,One flew over the Cuckoo Nest and The Green Mile. I can watch them all over again. One of my favourite moments in Shawshank is the roof top scene when Robins asks the Chief Guard if he can trust his wife. Brilliant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Yes a brilliant film. Right up there among my favorite's. I do have a liking for prison or institution films. Totally love Stalag 17,One flew over the Cuckoo Nest and The Green Mile. I can watch them all over again. One of my favourite moments in Shawshank is the roof top scene when Robins asks the Chief Guard if he can trust his wife. Brilliant!!!
    Yes a great scene!

Well, bugger me with an iron bar, he was in our local Indian again tonight, a couple of days after seeing him queueing for a sub in the local Publix yet again. He often checks into the local nuthouse to observe the goings on and get ideas.

Can't stand films like this or Green mile. Last Christmas that's on main ch's in next few days top film. Christmas clause 1 & 2 films like. Arnie jingle all the way another. Brin your letting me down James Arthur no original talent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast