+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas wish

Christmas wish

This might fall flat on its face as a thread, but what would be your Aberdeen FC Xmas wish in 2023?

Nothing crazy - you can’t have Mo Salah in the January window. But you could have Bojan sign a contract extension, stay till summer, Cormack resign, Ruby learn not to dive in, Roos catch the ball more, Gartenmann learn to head, Duk get back to his best, etc.

For me it’s a return to 4 at the back. I’d be happy with that.

The Scottish Cup.

Miovski to stay until the summer at least.

No player is bigger than the club, but fear the worst if we lose Miovski.

3 signings as good and effective as the ones we made this time last year - including Pollock’s return.

They can let the 3 current loan players go to balance the books. None are adding much, if anything in Dadia & Williams case.

We need it big time…

Definitely the Scottish Cup

All I want for Christmas Don Julio is youuuuuuu.....

Failing that I'll settle for 10m for Bojan plus add-ons and not to one of the filth - including a clause to loan him back to us until the summer (If he stays beyond January I'll be astonished)

Yes Moog - Pollock back - I've been following him and he's barely played at all this season - surely a loan to buy is not impossible. Sorry Rubz but he'd put you back on the bench

A new coach for Bazza - think he's missing Liam Fox and needs a bit more help, also for Fergie to take him on as a protégé

Rather than lots of new players I always love a current player rediscovering form - Duk is going in the right direction but also Morris and Gueye - would love to see them become bums-off-seats type players. While you're at it Sokler to become so good he makes Miovski look like Nicky Maynard

Also Cormack to find a bit wedge of cash down the back of the sofa and to throw it at redeveloping Pittodrie.

A new manager

To play 4 3 3 every game.

A Ramadani replacement

For the afterlife only to have gender neutral toilets

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast