+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluebirds - matchday thread

Oh and another assist for Rio.
    Have to say, it's about time Tracey stood up to be counted.

CBR needs to keep his mouth shut, particularly when we've got a card happy ref. Damp squib evening in front of a brilliant crowd, but just shows we can't cope with 6 of our first choice 10 outfield players not available. Add Thomas, Cooney and Williams to that list after tonight as well. On a different note, Booths not the answer either.

Now I've seen the highlights George Ray definitely dived for the penalty, with the ref standing 10 yards outside the box to give it - game changer as Lee Bell says. Neither of our penalty shouts are shown - first didn't matter as we stayed up their end to win the corner from which we scored, but if we'd had the second when 1-2 might at least have hung on for the draw which would probably have been the best we could hope for. That was a foul on Agius wasn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Now I've seen the highlights George Ray definitely dived for the penalty, with the ref standing 10 yards outside the box to give it - game changer as Lee Bell says.
    Yep, I agree with you after seeing the highlights ...

... definitely removing him from my Christmas Card list for next year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12